ZBrushCentral

Comicon'15 | 3D | The Joker / Two Face

Hi everyone! I’ve been a long time lurker on ZBC so I thought I’d finally make my first post. This was my entry for the Comicon Challenge on GameArtisans this year, Joker x Two Face. Sculpted and polypainted in Zbrush, fibermesh hair. Marvelous Designer helped a little with the coat and pants.

Attachments

comicon_beauty_2.jpg

comicon_face2.jpg

Comicon_turnaround2.jpg

construction2.jpg

2 Likes

Also, here’s a closeup of his cane, his shoes, and a revolver that didn’t make it into the final render.

shoe.jpg

1 Like

This is the best mash up I have seen IMHO. I love that you mixed these two characters. So very cool. The model and parts all looks great. This would be an awesome 3d printed and painted model to have.
Saving it as a wallpaper :slight_smile: I also love the poker chip vs coin in Jokers hand, and him crossing his legs in the pose!

Thanks so much, Daniel! I’m really glad you like it enough to use it as a wallpaper! :smiley:

Very cool ! Amazing job!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Awesome work!

Daniel! I’m really glad you like it enough to use it as a wallpaper!

I’m really glad you like it enough to use it as a wallpaper!

Congratulations on the excellent work!
I would like to know if you would provide me with the Joker cane file. I’m a cosplayer and would like to make the head part in 3D.
If it’s not a problem for you, I’d really appreciate it! Or tell me where there is a file of the same to download. Thank you in advance and success!