ZBrushCentral

ZbrushProjects

Glock 17
Here is my 1st attempt modeling hard surfaces in zbrush, I learn all a lot about this tool and intend to do more modelling in zbursh.
Tools:
Dynamesh and Base model in Maya
Render in Keyshot.

Attachments

3rdDown.jpg

rightside.jpg

leftsid.jpg

I thought of have an attempt of modelling a car in zbrush using only zmodeler it’s still an work in progress but I have learn a lot so far. For me it all about exploring new ways of doing thing.
cartestZM.jpg

I just want to see what it was like modelling using shadow box.
Rendered in KeyShot
bagClip.jpg

Base these guy design at

Still a WIP as I would like to texture it a bit better.
raygun.jpg

good stuff :+1:

I finally finished v I decided to make 80% of it in zbrush using modeller. I learnt a lot on this personal project in terms of setting up my own work flow for zbrush and maya. Thanks to all the guys on zbrush forum for tips on zmodeller. It was a really a big help.
pocoRosoD.jpgpocoRosoB.jpgpocoRosoC.jpgpocoRosoA.jpg

Hi guys I finally have some time to crack fun stuff. The first one is a character which my son normally watches in the morning call Duggee the other one is character called Abby Chase from the comics Danger Girl this is still an WIP.
duggee.png
AbbyChaseDG.png

Hello,

Here is some of my work in progress from over the last few months. I would like to get into toy design or character modelling (at a stretch as there is a lot of talent out there). I would appreciate some feedback and any advice that you may have.

The best way for me to get up to speed was to copy illustrations by other artists and try to capture them in a 3D form. The designs came from Warner Brothers, Creature Box and ArtStation - all talented artists.
orc.jpg

beastBoy.jpg

bot.jpgjelly bean creaturebox

frank.jpg

cranialThump.jpgcranial Thump creature box

ThunderCats.jpgCharacter WIP

jellyTestBoxcoverpsd.jpg
JellyBean

This is a character I made based on a concept by the guys at Creaturebox. z-brush, keyshot and photoshop.

bot.jpg