ZBrushCentral

Roger Perez - Sketchbook

I think it has been long over due for me to start my own sketchbook here in zBcentral. :smiley:

I’ve been working on this Scorpion bust lately, of course C&C are always more than welcome.

how long did it take you to make this ? how did you make some of the accessories like the mask hood and the straps. nice work

Looks Nice! hope you texture him. The only thing I have to say is I think his upper eye lid is a bit further up than usual? or is it me?

stovant I 've been working on it on and off for a couple of days maybe 6hrs total. As far as the accessories go I the straps I created the IMM brush in MAX and the rest like the hood and mask I did all in zbrush. Mostly extracting and sculpting, then using zRemesher to clean things up so I can sculpt on top off. Glad you like it :wink:

nassosa Thanks for the feedback, yeah now that you mentioned it I can see what you mean. I will tweak that area some more :+1:

Recent sculpts, all done and rendered in zBrush.

LH_FinalLow.jpg

Based on a Creaturebox concept
SkullFinalJPEG.jpg

I really like the look/colors, and presentation of the last image.

Thanks Daniel, glad you like it :+1:

Completed this guy recently. All sculpted in Zbrush and rendered in Keyshot

NTqEW2H.jpg

Some recent work.

Waterhag based on the Witcher 3 game

Creature Bust

Untitled-1.jpg

quick sketch

Demon02.1.jpg

Working on Blue Beetle.

Update, High Poly is almost done.

Nice sculpts! I like how this new sculpt is progressing. :+1:

Thanks Webhead

Sketch from a couple of days ago.

ruSRfW0.jpg

Been polishing the high sculpt on this guy on my free time. Almost time to start the low poly.

Ix8G9xR.jpg

Character finished recently. Sculpted in zBrush, textured in Substance painter and rendered in Marmoset Toolbag.

wOjGqiS.jpg

Working on a Sub-Zero bust

09.jpg