ZBrushCentral

Folds In Tris (FITS) Clothing store!

Folds In Tris Facebook page

Hello again ZbrushCentral!!! I want to share something that I’ve been working on for a while.

With Folds In Tris(FITS) we’ve developed a Digital Clothing store that allows for modularity and customization while maintaining high quality assets for use directly in your AAA game/film pipeline. Utilizing marvelous designer we’ve made a library of patterns that can be fitted to your specific characters body shape. Whats unique about this is they’re all made with production in mind, being able to just pick a pant/shirt/jacket/vest etc… and know that the shirts will always fit on-top of the pants,the jackets will always fit over shirts and so on…unless specified otherwise.

These assets will be for sale within our shop soon, I hope you guys like them! stay tuned for more information to come on how exactly this fits within your production pipeline!! Oh and also… there will be Gumroad tutorials as well as Cgma workshops on how we approach making each asset!

stay tuned guys! Please let me know your thoughts!feedback is more than welcomed to help make this more useful for you guys.

Attachments

header2.jpg

bubble_jacket_cargo_pants.jpg

jumpsuit_overalls.jpg

knee-pads.jpg

shorts_hoodie.jpg

suit_tux.jpg

more

You’re killing it bro ! i love those cloths :smiley: !

i WANT TO SEE UPDATES ON THE CHARACTERS TOOOOOOOO !!

can’t wait man ! hehe

keep it up bro !
Cheers
Salim

I assume you’re the one who explained your workflow for Drake’s clothing in the technology video of Uncharted 4. If so, I just got so excited about this.

fortynights-yep that’s me!

cgpt-thanks man! Lots of updates to come!