Default Kuhlhaus3d SketchBook

Hey

The Kingpin fanart. It was created under the impression of a comic book Punisher MAX. A side goal was training Zbrush and anatomy. I would also like to do something like Adam Fisher and Zbro z works. C&C welcom.

Kingpin
    by kuhlhaus3d
    on Sketchfab

I took a little break from my main project. So I did quick sculpt of the British stand-up comic Jimmy Carr.

Hi
    I’d like to share with you guys my last work a fan art of the Fire Keeper from Dark souls 3. I added a bit of my style in character. Hope you like it.

Fire Keeper Decimation 00
    by kuhlhaus3d
    on Sketchfab

Playing with render style. Need C&C about it.

New Member Follow User Gallery

I'm huge fan of the DS series and this sculpt is DOPE. I love her lips, I think you made them way cooler and sexier than the more anime-based original. I'm trying to sculpt a version of one of my DS characters...hope to post it one day.

Awesome job!

lhumungus thanks man!

Momo bust WIP. Sculpt based on amazing artwork by Samuel Youn. C&C welcom.

Update 1. Momo bust WIP. C&C welcom.

Default Momo

I call it done.
    I want a little bit of summer. Personal project based on amazing concept by Samuel Youn.

Ariadna based on the book by Victor Pelevin. Raw model and hair. I play with fibermesh. Maybe anyone have links on good hair tutorials. Those that found on YouTube are far from ideal. Comments are welcome.

Default Mellisa Clarke

Funart sculpt of Mellisa Clarke.

My new personal project - Chris. Still WIP. My goal - a cute girl in attractive pose. C&C are welcome.

Detailed T-shirt and arm. I made a simpler version of the lips for comparison.

I'm almost finished detailing highpoly.
    I decided that in the final it would be realtime model. I'll add it into marmoset viewer.
    Guys if you have suggestions let me know.

Pixologic - Thomas Follow User Gallery

No real feedback except that your sculpt looks very nice! Keep the good work
    Pixologic official: Blog | ZBrushLive | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Discord
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    My personal 3D - 3D Printing blog: polysculpt.com

Totyo thx man)

Eye variations. Changing only the eyelids. Which one do you prefer and if possible explain why.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast