ZBrushCentral

Ad Illustrations

Hello guys,

I would like to share some illustrations i have made last year for a Headache pill brand, while i was working at Borghi Lowe.
I have Used Zbrush for models, textures and hair, Maya and Vray for shader and render and photoshop for adjustments.

AnadorAcademia_Final.jpg
banheiro-sem-assinatura.jpg
circo_Final.jpg
dentadura_Final.jpg

Attachments

AnadorAcademia_Final.jpg

banheiro-sem-assinatura.jpg

circo_Final.jpg

dentadura_Final.jpg

Hey these are very funny scenes.
I really had to laugh for second and fourth.
Very good work, congrats.

Amazing Dude! TOP ROW!

wonderful.definitely Top Row.;):wink:

those are super cool!

Very Awesome work! Love the detail in each image! I feel sorry for the guy’s head stuck in the bathroom… :slight_smile:

wonderful illustrations

amazing execution amazing concept

Wonderful concept and renders.

Absolutely Awesome!

woow fantastic work…great job man

Hello Guys,
Thank you very much for comments, I’m very happy with the top row :). I’m trying to recover some images from the project files to share the creation process.
I can only say that without zbrush i would never be able to make it, the 2.5D aspect of zbrush helped a lot to find the right look i was after and helped me to focus on whats matter.
When the art director asked for the image he said it would be a double page announce and i had 45 days to layout approval, models, textures, light/ shader and render, then i thought"forget it, i can’t do that"
but after think for some time i realized that if i could model everything on the scene just for the camera i would save a lot time.
So, Dynamesh, zremesher, uv master and one hundred other features inside zbrush saved me. Thanks Pixologic for this amazing software.
here some screens to show how the models looks like:
banheiro.jpgfatGuy.jpg
In the end they had never used that image because they thought it was too dirty.

Attachments

fatGuy.jpg

banheiro.jpg

Totally different work. Great idea.:wink:

Original idea, and comically twisted…handle zbrush to create this kind of illustrations! I love it!

great work …congratulations

These are gold! Great works!

Great concept and serie !
Good good good !

Hello Guys,

Thanks for the kind words :).

To talk a bit more about the process: Depending on the scene i will start from a base mesh or from one of the dynamesh spheres, I build up the layout scene with all the rough models or place holders,
Then i will send it to maya and set up an camera, i use GoZ a lot on that, after i have a good camera and composition i will start to split the models on different tools and work on each one separately,
to achieve the amount of detail i want and every time i wanted to check my scene with updated models i used the decimation master before send the models to maya, great that i cold keep the painting on the models.
For hair i have used the Zremesh to generate the guides for maya nHair, it took me some time to get a good result , in the end when i was working on the last images,
I realised that i could export the zremesh model as .obj and render it directly with the vray hair material and it gave me faster and better results.

Some more images:

circusBase01.jpg
circusBase02.jpg
circusBase02b.jpg

circusBase04.jpg

tromboClown.jpg
trumpetClown.jpg

Have a good weekend :slight_smile:

Attachments

tromboClown.jpg

trumpetClown.jpg

circusBase04.jpg

circusBase02b.jpg

circusBase02.jpg

circusBase01.jpg

So creative… I love them!.. great work

I love how you used Zbrush in such a meaningful and thought provoking way, great job :slight_smile: