Default Lilwyë - The Bosmer

Hi guys, it's my first post here.

I consider myself like a beginner, so I know my work is not perfect. But it was important to me to share my last modeling to get feedback to progress.

This modeling is based on my character on The Elder Scrolls Online with some arrangements and modifications. I used Zbrush for modeling/sculpting, Mudbox for texturing and Marmoset Toolbag 2 for rendering.

C&C are very welcome !

(I participate at the CG Student Awards, so if you like my little wood elf, you can vote if you want.. http://www.cgstudentawards.com/stude...ine-cannarella)

Thank you and sorry for my english :)

Another little render

feedbacks are welcome !

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Dirty, Bosmer. Like rats, infesting the forests in all directions. *Haughty Dunmer voice.*

Seriously though, I like this! I enjoy that game too. This is a really neat model, I like the leather parts the most... and that the cloak is dirty from travel. I also really like that the pieces of the armor make sense in that they have obvious ways to get in and out of them. I see loads of fantasy armor with no straps or joints that confuse me in that respect.

Very neat!

New Member Follow User Gallery

First feedback, yeah !

Thank you so much Rykka, it's very kind for a Dumner.. Hum..

Default The Siren

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a new project, a siren/seahorse woman. It's a work in progress so, if you have any suggestions, ideas etc... I'm all ears!

Thanks !

Wow, I really like your fins! I tried making them for one of may own characters and found them really hard to do. Any tips? Also, did you happen to use the wax modifier to achieve the translucency of the skin? Really great work.

Thank you Anne !

For the fins, I made them with the CurveQuadFill brush or sometimes with an extract. Then I refine with the move/smooth brush. For the translucency, it's just a skin material in Keyshot :P
    Sorry for my bad english, I hope it's clear

Default Knight Bust

Hi everyone ! I would like to show you my last work, a low poly bust. It's the first time I sculpt a man so it was a personnal challenge ahah ! C&C are welcome

Marmoset Viewer here : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/the-knight-bust