Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Art of Nikita

Hey ZBrushers!

I've been around here for some time now, however never published any of my work. You guys have been a source of my inspiration, the engine that moved me lately, for which I'm entirely grateful This forum is a fountain of creative, really inspiring work and I guess the time has finally come to start sharing my own stuff.

Here's my most recent work, I've just finished a week ago for the cgsociety's THU Tribe contest. As always on the time limit, there are many things I'd like to polish and all, but nevertheless here's a result of the last two months of my work, I hope you guys like it

ZBrush was used for modeling, Mari for texture painting and Maya and V-Ray for rendering.
    Screenshots below are made with Keyshot for Zbrush.

Overall it was a challenging project for me and I learned a lot from it. Polycount reached 57 million polygons... Thanks everybody for taking your time to check out my work

Cheers,
    Nikita

Default Male anatomy study

Hey guys, here's my male figure anatomy study, I did upon completion of Scott Eaton's anatomy course.

Default Girl with the sword

Hey guys! Here's my female figure anatomy study. Let me know what you think, C&C are very welcome

Thanks for watching!

really nice study man!!
    one thing you could work on would be the butt where it touches the block
    I don't think that you could see through here cheeks
    in which programm do you render?
    keep going man!
    artstation page ---> https://www.artstation.com/artist/fynngb
    my deviantart page ---> http://grimnor.deviantart.com/
    my youtube channel ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/FynnGB

Thank Fynn! haha the butt can't ever get enough attention I'm using V-Ray and Maya for the render. But I'm thinking of toying with Renderman and Arnold this summer... we will see

love that demon dude, the details are incredible, I especially like that staff, how did you do that, alphas?

Thank you very much, L04D3D Actually the staff I literally carved out. It took me a couple hours for the whole staff, I can post a video where I did half of it.

Great Study! Really good forms and very nice material.
    You nailed the feet so good!

Thank you for the kind words, Takai! I'm glad u liked the feet, I was hoping there's somebody out there who'll appreciate the work I put in those

Hey guys,
    I'd like to share with you the alien I designed and modeled about a year ago for Adam Massey's movie Man VS. I'll post textured version later. As always C&C is welcome

Thanks for watching!

Cheers,
    Nikita

New Member Follow User Gallery

Wow! That looks fantastic. Great job!

Thank you for the kind words, ofer!

New Member Follow User Gallery

You are obviously loads better then me but the only thing i can say--since the butt is subjective on how flat you wanted her buttcheeks to be you know lol(?)--is that for both the male and female anatomy you need to make sure the curvature of the abs--especially the middle--follows the overall proportionate weight and curve of the body.

It's more easily seen within the male where the abs are too structured--and albeit upright--in terms of how they should be when one twists and turns. The female you can see it if you stare and pay attention to the center belly line leading up to the rib cage, as that lnie so curve more along with how the abs are but following the way the body overlays one another.

Hope this helps. If you think otherwise let me know. I'm just giving you a humble opinion and what I noticed off bat. Since I love anatomy and feverly draw it. I just need to figure out how to get into zbrush... :|.

Hey Swuel, thank you for the comment, I do appreciate very much a thoughtful critique! I believe I got a gist of what you explained, but not sure if I got it right. Are you talking about the middle line that separates the abs, or the overall flow of the abs forms? If it wouldn't bother you, could you please draw over the render to explain what you mean? I would really appreciate that!

As for the butt, the girl I was modeling it from had even flatter bum, which I couldn't live with and I beefed it up a bit, but I tried to not go too far and oversexualise (does that word even exist?! lol) her if you know what I mean and I tried to keep as close to the reference as I could. And as for getting into ZBrush - pm me and I can point out some good tutorials and give you pointers to help you get started. Cheers!

cool looking alien.like the details.keep'em coming.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast