ZBrushCentral

Chris Chuipka - Sketchbook

Hey everyone,

I’ve been browsing zbrushcentral for what it seems like over a decade now, and have been immensely inspired by all the amazing artists here. So, I’ve finally decided it was time to start a sketchbook to share my artwork. As always, feedback is more than welcome, I hope you guys enjoy!

Chris

Attachments

Shadows_and_Dust_.jpg

Oliver_.jpg

Oliver_2.jpg

Strongman.jpg

Yoga.jpg

Fantastic work Chris.

You got some skillz!! Please keep posting.

Oliver Reed as Proximo is instantly recognisable.

And tell us more about your process. Break downs, Rendering …

Soon it will your work that inspires others. :+1:

cheers

Yess this is awesome works :wink:

Is that oliver read,man if it is then thats fantastic,i mean its fantastic anyway but wow

Wow, Please post more of your work

The elderly guy, with the turban, has a wonderful beard.

Nice cloth effects, too. You’re very skilled!

Fantastic sculpting! Inspiring works!

@Tron Prime - Thanks, I really appreciate it!

@3dnv - Thank you so much for the kind words. I’ll definitely post some breakdowns in the future, but as for these works, the process was quite simple. I sculpted in Zbrush, rendered in Blender Cycles with a simple light rig, then added a little post-processing in Photoshop.

@Atomizzer - Thanks!

@Fonty - Yes, it is indeed Oliver Reed. Thanks you! I’m glad he’s recognizable :slight_smile:

@Cosmick - Hey man thanks! I have a lot more work hopefully coming soon.

@jan19 - Thanks you!

@Lexx69 - Thank you so much, it means a lot!

Hey guys,

Here is my latest work. It’s my personal take on the character Ganondorf from one of my favorite games of all time: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. My idea was to create a young naive prince on the brink of darkness, ambitious for power. I used Zbrush for modeling and texturing, 3D Coat and Photoshop for fine tuning the textures, and Blender for re-topology and rendering.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Fantastic work!

very nice

:+1:

there is a good sculpture here

Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words. :slight_smile: