ZBrushCentral

Some Work

final.jpg

0021Bfprgy6R9yuacJB4b&690.jpg0021Bfprgy6Ui8kWffEf6.jpg

Holly cow… That prawn behind the glass is MEGA… can i ask how you put that together ?
is it all a render ? is it just a head on a real body. the environment suit looks real. and your renders
have a very real look to them. your in the uncanny valley lol.
well done. what are these rendered in ? is there any chance you could post up a wire of the prawn scene please.
The top image his shirt looks totally real aswell. very nice and the girl with long hair. just a few more steps
and you will be doing totally realistic renders, something i cant achieve and most 3d artists cant do so big props.
Brill…

haha,Brill.the all is render ~~the prawn render by maxwell
~1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.png6.jpg

Attachments

5.jpg

top image render by vray ,i try to mari paint the displacment map at first.the uv is udmi~

0021Bfprgy6Uh2i7C5bc1&690.png0021Bfprgy6Uh2ipDme56&690.jpg8.jpgQQ图片20150804120348.png4.png

Big thank you for sharing your scene.
Im a max user to and iv never seen a render that good come out of my viewport.
wow. im gona have to get maxwell and have a play with it. also can i ask what gfx card you use.
Im using max 2015 and my viewport would not turn round with a scene that heavy. it would stutter
and lag and im using a quadro fx 3800, crappy card btw.
How did you do the steam ? is that a texture, it cant be the particles surely?
I get how you did the water drops but the steam looks great to. very realistic.
Im gob smacked… amazing dude… love it… Im working on a prawn aswell. just got the head done at the moment. Thanks for sharing dude…

Jeez iv never seen so many texture maps go into a shader lol. No wonder my renders look crappy haha . I still use the old material editor, i dont like the new node based, i switch it of . Im to lazy to learn the new way. well not so new nowadays. I think i need to start using it. Thanks for showing us your material tree. so is the cloth using displace, and normal, and trans map? to give it holes like real cotton does ? if you where to use a 2k map you could have micro holes i guess. well it looks very complex. god i usually have a colour map and bump if im lucky… i need to up my game :slight_smile: Im guessing your clothes are done in Md ?

haha ,your prawn so cool .the steam is the texture make it.i will get the shader with you~. my prawn didnt have any more map in the cloth.my prawn .only have the color map in the face . i attention to photographic composition and the lighting at more by my works. i only use displacement map at the top images,i dont make the bump ,normal…/.
miaobiao.jpg333.jpg8.jpg

great works

Jaw dropped. Perfect, love the alien behind the glass. One of the best thngs I saw in a while. Good job :+1:

Hello…
I got my self ver 3 of maxwell studio… are you using the max plugin or the standalone. so do i have the same capability now ? as i cant see those light sliders ?

I rarely post comments, but when I do that means an artist inspired me and urge me to do so.

I love how you combine anime characteristics with realism. Love the girl with the feathers and the armored girl. That guy with the black hair reminds me of a final fantasy character; you captured the style perfectly.

I consider this thread toprow stuff. I bet if you show how you use zbrush with your pieces you’ll be in the toprow for sure.

Great job sir.

Tasteful works! Like.