ZBrushCentral

Ghouls and other stuff by koyima

Hi guys,

long time no see, time for another sketchbook.

These are some ghouls I did for a game called Darkfall: Unholy Wars. Some sculpts and their polypaint, the concept and the final models that were used in the game.

k

ghould52.jpgghouls.jpgghoul2.jpg

Attachments

ghouls.jpg

ghoul2.jpg

ghould52.jpg

Another character/creature I did for Darkfall: Unholy Wars. This time an Ent like creature called ‘Oaklord’.

I made the planes in 3dsmax, using a modeled branch. The rest went through ZBrush.

Cheers

k.

oaklord.jpg

Attachments

oaklord.jpg

i like the modeling man, you are awesome!

Derek was one of 4 main characters I made for the game Insection. Sculpted in ZBrush, base mesh in 3dsmax.derek_insection_01.jpg

Attachments

derek_insection_01.jpg

@KENGY: thanks man

Working on a Hellboy model in between projects, no hair yet, will likely do it in 3dsmax.
hellboy_00.jpghellboy_01.jpghellboy_011.jpghellboy_012.jpghellboy_013.jpg

Mostly updated the right arm.
hellboy_015.jpghellboy_016.jpg

Attachments

hellboy_015.jpg

hellboy_016.jpg

hellboy_wip_020.jpg

Attachments

hellboy_wip_020.jpg

hellboy_wip_021.jpg

Attachments

hellboy_wip_021.jpg

just went through your gallery,amazing stuff.I really like those creatures you made for Darkfall,but that “Oaklord” is my favorite.and the Hellboy is a solid work so far.keep it up buddy.;):wink:

@Diablo: thanks man. Yes, Oaklord has been a pretty lovable character everywhere I’ve shown him.

chaos_1k_low.jpg
A chaos marine I did back in 2008.

I updated him a bit. More renders to come as I work on the elements again with a computer that can actually handle the thing this time around (back in 2008 it was a real drag)
chaos_04_800_low.jpg

[FREE] Video Tutorial - Dragonman in 3dsmax and Zbrush

Hey guys, just another release, might be interesting to some of you: https://gum.co/dragonman

dragonman-p.jpg

A doodle I did a few days ago.
rib-cage.jpgrib-cage2.jpgrib-cage3.jpgrib-cage4.jpg

Attachments

rib-cage.jpg

rib-cage2.jpg

rib-cage3.jpg

rib-cage4.jpg

Working on a pirate for my game Crusoe. Currently on Steam Greenlight, you can vote for it here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=564574350
pirate_01.jpgpirate_02.jpgpirate_03.jpg

Attachments

pirate_01.jpg

pirate_02.jpg

pirate_03.jpg

ZBrush ScreenGrab01.jpgZBrush ScreenGrab02.jpgZBrush ScreenGrab03.jpgZBrush ScreenGrab04.jpgZBrush ScreenGrab05.jpgZBrush ScreenGrab06.jpgZBrush ScreenGrab07.jpg

minotaur-01.jpgminotaur-04.jpg

Attachments

minotaur-01.jpg

minotaur-04.jpg

hb.jpg
Finally made a render of my Hellboy model

Attachments

hb.jpg

keratas2.jpg

Attachments

keratas2.jpg