ZBrushCentral

WIP Game Character

Here’s a WIP game character head I sculpted and then textured, I have been working on it for the past couple of days, it’s my first attempt at such a thing and I know it’s far from the dizzy talents of most of this sites creations but I’m pleased with how it’s going : ) .

I still have quite a bit of work to do, hair, sculpting detail and more texturing, I will post updates shortly.

Screen grab from the head in zbrush and a quick render using the keyshot bridge for a preview.

Attachments

headSculptwithPaint.21.jpg

headlsculptWithPaint_KS.20.jpg

Hi there, great job so far. But can I suggest a couple of points that are standing out to me? I think his ears may need to come back a little on his side profile and his eyes seem a bit low res.
Maybe use two sphere subtools as his eyes instead?

Thanx for taking time to look and you have a very valid point about the eyes, to be honest doing eyes is proving difficult for me, I certainly need more practice :slight_smile:
I still have quite a lot of work to do generally on him, I have a newbie workflow which means I rush ahead doing things I shouldn’t do yet, I’m sure it’ll get better with time, just need to keep practicing.

Yes of course, keep practicing! You’ll definitely see an improvement if you do over time. :smiley: I’m still learning tons of new stuff every day.

Just a quick update:
Added more skin detail, fixed some errors with the hair line and of course started to add the clothing.
As always, constructive feedback and help always appreciated : )