ZBrushCentral

Michonne

Hey guys,my name is Yang Le, I’ve been pay attention to ZBrushCentral so long time, I am a big fan of it. I am a 3D artist, ZBrush is very important for my job. Therefore I post my first work,<> is my favorite TV show, and I like Michonne. She was so cool in Walking Dead!One day I want to model the role by myself. ZBrush helps me finish the work!Please enjoy it! Thank u!

ZBrush Screen

Michonne_ZBrush01.jpg

Attachments

1 Like

What can I say… that is an incredibly great likeness, and both your attention to details and anatomy is top notch! :open_mouth: She is JUST like Michonne. Keep up the amazing work. :slight_smile:

Top row, for sure. ^^

Outstanding.

Terrific dude! That was really amazing, both the details and the pose. Even worth staring at it for hours.

Hope to see more pics and some breakdowns.

Top Row!

wow,great work!~top row!~:+1:

I just started to try realistic style character model and you have showed me what realistic means!! Incredible!!!

amazing work ! like it :wink:

you could capture the entire heart of the incredible character

Incredible !!!:+1:

That’s excellent work! I think it’s top row standard in fact! I love it. :smiley: Strong pose.

cool gallery dude:D awesome!! Love it!!

I enjoy The Walking Dead series as well. I can’t wait till it comes back on. You did a superb job of nailing the likeness and feel of the character.

Very nice modeling and real nice render. well done… can we see a break down… renders… textures ? anything would be cool. Your skin shader is great. Well done on getting
to the top :slight_smile:

Congrats ! for the Top Row, Really Top Quality Work.

祝贺乐哥顶牌!鼓掌!撒花!~:d

Amazing first post! Just stunning work! Congrats on the well-deserved top row!

Finally… just when i was abt to give up on zbrushcentral,a truely deserved top row!!..Congrats!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

Wow so cool, concratulations with Top Row!!! Well Deserved :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

amazing work!!! I like it. Hope to see breakdowns.

Amazing work, I hardly can tell is 3D!