Default The Leader

Hi guys, this is my first post over here. I want share with you a work i did for these days. Its a fan art based on WOW,
    i gave the name of: The Leader. Zbrush was used on all work, modeling and texturing (dynamesh, zremesher, extract
    mesh, polypaint, fibermesh and so on) and render (bpr). It was compositing in photoshop. I took about 3 weeks for
    complete that work, in may spare time (i don’t have much free time). Your views are very importante to me.
    Hope you like. Thank you.

please, check out the full size render:

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2lsfgut.jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	render4.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	466488   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final-render.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	309.8 KB 
ID:	466489  

Default More Images

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

OK ? I thought cool your character more of a tip you will I study very human anatomy and there is an error in your project looks like the shoulder of your character is moved am sent the artist's work bruno chamber so for you to better understand what I'm saying and yourself not make the same mistake in future projects

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/g...b-5230cc1cad50

Member Follow User Gallery

So, Erick, i understand your point and i think that looking the back view i have the same sensation,
    but i have put the Arms a little up and back and the spine a little curved, so you can see the muscles
    of the chest pulled back. Correct me if i'm wrong.
    Thanks for your comment.

About the anatomy, here are images of the character without tpose. So folks, is there a something
    wrong with the anatomy?