ZBrushCentral

Athena

Hello everyone,

Here is my character, I love the work posted here at ZBC and I’m glad to be adding some of my more recent work to this forum. Thank you for viewing

Attachments

Final_FullBody.jpg

Final_CU.jpg

Fenal_CU.jpg

Wow, awesome sculpt and character!!! I love, and can’t wait to see more!

really amazing you deserve a TopRow put a wireframe or rather workflow think it would help you gain a TopRow

Thank you Jhon_Erick and ArturiusLazer, I’m definitely going to try and post more frequently!

Here are some Shots of my model, one of the more underutilized features of Zbrush is Alpha transparency. I believe it dates all the way back to version 2 maybe 2.5 either way, I used it in the creation of her cape. Black reacts like an alpha map in Zbrush and there’s even a transparent feature that has been added for additional control.

~Abraham Valdez

www.abrahamvaldez.com

grey1.jpggrey2.jpggrey4.jpggrey10.jpg

Yeah great ! She have some likeness with Emilia Clarke, right ?

Great work, but that’s gotta be some of the most unpractical clothing for fighting in I’ve ever seen! Hahaha. Give the poor girl a padded gambeson. Makes me feel cold just looking at her! :lol:

Chimz, Yep she may need to dress up during the winter but that’s what the cloak was for :slight_smile:
Sobschack, Emilia Clarke, right? I see the similarities but those weren’t my intentions, I do see the similarities, I’m glad you like her

~Abraham Valdez

Glad to see you posting again on ZBC. Loving the full body render; really nice! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

-Joseph

Amazing stuff, of everything amazing about this piece, somehow the materials are what stands out the most for me (in a very good way).

PS. All it took was two posts until someone brought it up… sigh.

Piggyson - Thank you sir, greatly appreciated!
Pinto - Awesome, it’s great to know the full body is enjoyed!!

@[HP]: Yes, the leather especially I think.

I really like how your project turned out! Great and sexy character!