ZBrushCentral

Follow Me

Hi guys. My name is Xia Jinpeng a 3d character designer also an anime fans. <come, follow me> is my Recent work.The whole process is the learning process, learned a lot.Share with you. Hope you like it.

Introduction
Bride has made her choice now. Is the one who willing to give her rose and blood? Or the one who does not covet her but sacrifice himself waiting for her?

Love makes people obsessed, falling into abyss without even knowing it. Those with gorgeous appearanceby all means to conquer your heart, they act as Satan transformedinto an angel of light in order to take you away from God.For those with unattractive appearance existing as air, even without a human appearance, He protects his commitments no matter when and where because his love never changes. As per old saying, do not judge a book by its cover, but we always do. You shall find the key if look closer to it.

Creation Inspiration

I started to think a question about a year ago. If I can go back time, what would I chose? I almost thought about everything I could. I probably would like to be a person who is good at express thoughts. As a result, I would not get an wearied facial expression saying‘what are you talking about’from others. I am thoughtful and diversive inside. I deeply hope I am not introvert. What is the most important decision made to me? It is when Jesus said ‘Follow me’, I followed him without turning back. I constantly prayed to confess my sins.

To say out loud

We do not decide our birth and it is not by our request to have body and undying soul. My appearance is not coincident. God took me out of my mother’s bowels. God loves me before times. As bible says, Jesus provides the way to heaven. However, Satan blinds your eyes with withered rose that satisfyyou in this life and take you apart from the way to heaven.

No matter if you have told your standpoint publicly, you are in one or in another, because soul must belong in one of two sides.

Follow me

All we like sheep have goneastray; we have turned everyone to his own way. We always make mistakes, but we cannot change what is passed. God loves us as who we are, no matter what we have done wrong in the past or in the future. He never detests us. Instead, He expects us to have his glory gradually and promise us eternal life to enjoy all the fullness.

Attachments

作品最终文件-副本.jpg

制作展示.jpg

头像.jpg

女_03.jpg

截图12.jpg

截图5.jpg

nice job.!!!it’s amazing…

zbruah1.jpg
女_03.jpg
f4.jpg
f3.jpg

Attachments

f1.jpg

头像.jpg

WOW! I’m speechless! This is absolutely amazing. This definitely has to be going into Top Row! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

头像.jpg
Chinese Translation (中文翻译):http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_14e9fff880102vv9o.html
my:http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/5614075784
http://weibo.com/u/5614075784?source=blog
qq:360664752
email:360664752@qq.com or petrosxia@gmail.com

really amaizng toprow

Amazing work man!

Good NB!!!

f2.jpg

i like it,So great story and significance, hoping top row:lol:

Very good work

:o

Amazing work man!

Amazing work !

Amazing first post! Just stunning work!Top Row!~~~~~~;)

thank God

niubi!~great work!

amazing work

This is alot to take in! Great work!:+1: