ZBrushCentral

Phil Heath

Hey guys, this is my latest sculpt I did during my spare time. He is 4 time Mr. Olympia Phil heath. I got inspired to make this sculpt when I saw documentary Generation iron.

The pose I sculpted is Front double bicep. I have not copied any perticular image but combination of few…
I sculpted the model in Zbrush used keyshot for render and also to check the model in real time, did compilation and paint over in Photoshop.

Hope you guys like my first post here on Zbrushcentral. Critics are welcome.:slight_smile:

Attachments

Base_final1.jpg

BLACK&WHITE1.jpg

Phil_beautyshot_grey1.jpg

Holy moly! the dude is real :slight_smile:

awesome!!

Thanks @sherkhan
Thanks @Dong

This is super awesome. :slight_smile:

Sweet job .Top Row

awesome …bro…

waiting to see this in top row…

Best of luck…

Super work,TR:+1:

Thanks BhushanArekar
Thanks hitansu89
Thanks fusedgore
Thanks Anand Chander

Really appreciate that you guys like the work… :slight_smile:

What an outstanding piece of work! The detail in the muscles, skin, and veins is really amazing! Just great! :+1:

Yes, TOP ROW!! Phil Heath IS something else. Has one of the smallest waist lines in Body Building, like the dudes of ‘old’. And those forearms, he deserves to be MR. Olympia. You have done MR.O justice harry.gk. Just amazing sculpting and texture, and etc. Wow!

Just simply amazing. Skin details are phenomenal.TR for sure

Thanks Webhead :slight_smile:
Thanks Dragon … Phil has a perfect body I am sure he will make it 5 Mr. Olympia in a row…
Thanks rahulcamma

Guys thanks for the comments and liking the sculpt… :+1:

Congratulations on an amazing first post. The anatomy looks outstanding, I would only say the buttock area looks a bit too sharp, like you carved out a piece of it. Other than that, It truly deserves a top row.

Very good beautiful harry.gk

Awesome work, love the pose

Very Amazing, he looks like he could jump off the page :+1:

Very strong Zbrush Skills over here!!! Beautifully executed.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome sculpt gaurav :+1:

Thanks TibiNeag I knw buttocks looks as if they have 0 fat and only muscles… I refereed many images but butt looks same in all. :slight_smile:
Thanks alaamo76
Thanks rohitsingh.bhui
Thanks Takai haha good one!! :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks d’Artbot Loads and loads of work buddy… :slight_smile:
Thanks Karthik.AL

Thanks al for the comments. :slight_smile: :+1: