New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Current WIP for Advanced Game Character Class

So I do not really pose here as much as I should but I wanted to post this current WIP as it is a character that I want to be sure to do well on in classes. I've been posting this in as many places as I can think and wanted to get some community feed back on this as well. This is an original concept that I am creating for my Advanced Game Character class. Since I will be focusing on Character modeling once I hit finals in a few months I wanted to get as much practice as I could on creating a full character in a semi controlled setting within a months time. Currently I am working to finish up the secondary and High detail passes before I move on to laying out UV's before baking maps and texturing. Before I moved on to this I wanted to reach out and get as much feedback as I could on the model so far. So please feel free to leave comments or critiques on area that you see can use some work. I will be posting progress on this project as the month goes on. This is the current state of the model after day 2 of classes.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Here is an update to this character model I've been working on for class. Calling this one about 95% complete so I can move ahead to resurface and UV's before final posing and touch up can be done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UpdateCharactee01.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	427.0 KB 
ID:	468809