ZBrushCentral

Zaghrat 04

The war had reached an stalemate around the the asteroid ring. the UNWC forces had managed to stall the XERPS’s advance using
guerrilla warfare and partisan techniques. after suffering many embarrassing setbacks against UNWC forces, the corporations finally
agreed to deploy the prototype of the latest XERP generation called the XAGHRATS.04. designed to counter the paralysing ambushes orchestrated
by the UNWC forces, XAGHRATS were tailored to blend in the surrounding environment, handle man to man and close combat situations.
it’s time to see if they can secure the total dominance promised by their makers…

Hi guys!

ZBRUSH IS AWESOME! the level of freedom I had while working on this piece was extraordinary.
I found myself working all the way through the night without even noticing the passing of hours for several times.
I’m really happy with this software, I started this project mainly to improve my hard surface modeling abilities.
I watched hours of tutorials, observed numerous artworks by other artists on the net.

it took about three weeks from concept to final renders, and I hope you guys like it!

c&c are welcome

Thank you in advance!

Xaghrat2000.jpg

Attachments

Xaghrat2000.jpg

2 Likes

awesome work (Y)

cool stuff :slight_smile:

ty guys.

another render:

wips6sharp.jpg

Attachments

wips6sharp.jpg

That’s some really gorgeous hard surface work!

definitely mind blowing… i saw it before on the artstation and it is awesome …
top row

amazing work, never could understand how to make si-fi characters. any chance i can convince you to make a tutorial :D?

keep it up (Y)

i am starting in zbrush, i have worked with maya but i have to say that zbrush is awesome!

Really nice work. Any more screens of the process.

Isn’t this done for the Mecha War Challenge at 3D Concept Art Community that has been extended to 4:th October?

Really excellent sculpting! So much detail work! Nice design and render, too!

Derek Frenzo
ABDOLER
wipeout
KENGY
koyima
Splendorrise
Webhead

Ty alot Guys.

Splendorrise :
yes its done for the Mecha War Challenge at 3D Concept Art Community, ofcourse the deadline for the challenge was extended for only those who already had a wip. the other finalists were permitted to share their artworks.

another images.

wips4.jpg

wips.jpg

WIPS2.jpg

Attachments

wips4.jpg

wips.jpg

WIPS2.jpg

wow great sculpting!!

and here quick break down of my progress

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

i think it’s really simple way to create a model.
and i hope helped U.

ty.

Attachments

7.jpg

nufftalon3dstudios : ty :slight_smile:

Thanks for taking the time to make these process shots and explaining it all. I’m sure everyone appreciates the effort greatly. Even though I know the tools, sometimes i find it hard to know where to begin or what comes after what; your images really help.

Woooow.this is just magnificent.more than Top Row in my opinion.you did an amazing job Hooman.& thanks a lot for the breakdown.keep rocking.;);):wink:

thanks for sharing this awesome art work with US mr rahati…this is absolutely prefect …