New Member Follow User Gallery

Default ZModeler - 30WT - Doton

Used a concept by Izumo Jyuki (30WT - Doton) to practice and learn the new ZModeler brush. It's not the most complex model, but still it was a bit of a challenge to pull off. After using ZModeler I then used Dynamesh and Polish to refine the shapes and edges. Overall I am glad I tried it, but I wouldn't do it again until there are a few new features added. The ability to snap vertices and edges, as well as straighten them would be a nice start. If anyone knows some good tricks or a few workarounds with this brush please let me know.
    Last edited by Pombero; 09-10-15 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Forgot to add pictures

Member Follow User Gallery

Very nice piece.
    I certainly agree that the ZModeler brush needs to evolve and I'm sure it will. One of my major gripes is that we need a shortcut to face, vertex or edge, instead of the clunky do nothing menu . You've done a great job tho'...

New Member Follow User Gallery

I hope they have some plans to develop this thing further. I like the general idea but yeah some parts take way too many clicks to do simple tasks.