Default Tiger

Hello, is been long time since last post!

I been working doing 3D Environments the last few years enjoining using ZBrush like my main tool for it, I'll open another thread with my ZBrush Environment work soon.

I would like to share a piece (3D Printed) I did recently for the artist Christian Furr, kind of personal work, is for the Wild Tiger Foundation (London), a charity project trying to collect founds to save the las 3k tigers left in China. The interpretation of the tiger got a human influence, I mean if this Tiger got body it would be a humanoide (the meaning is we are literally "eating them").

Hope that you like it.

'Tyger Tyger' (Murano Neon glass, chrome plated resin head , 2015)
    International conservation initiative Save Wild Tigers presents 'Be Inspired', an exciting auction of tiger inspired artworks by international artists. Each piece is intended to raise awareness and much needed funds for the plight of the wild tiger. With fewer than 3,200 tigers remaining in the wild, this magnificent species could be extinct in a decade. Let this unforgettable visual celebration of the wild tiger be an inspiration to you.
    International conservation initiative Save Wild Tigers presents 'Be Inspired', an exciting auction of tiger inspired artworks by international artists. Each piece is intended to raise awareness and much needed funds for the plight of the wild tiger. With fewer than 3,200 tigers remaining in the wild, this magnificent species could be extinct in a decade. Let this unforgettable visual celebration of the wild tiger be an insp.
    ration to you.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	415.8 KB 
ID:	472363   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0445.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	472364   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiger_Clay_v003_01.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	369.4 KB 
ID:	472366