another face sculpt , the hair is photoshop but just the hair , not the beard or the eyebrows ... i did not paint this , simply rendered in keyshot and used the passes for the way the skin looks and .... wish me luck ... i'll start my first complete project tomorrow ... the first ...
    i just wish i don't screw it up ... the image i have in my mind is ****ing great ..

Default Siren

i was going to write down her story that i have in my mind but then decided not to .... she is my first sculpt that i've actually spent time with , i hope u like it , i learned a lot while sculpting this , and there is still an infinite amount for me to learn . i should also add this , i'm starting to get limited by my mouse so .... would like to know what's a good pen , tablet ... whatever to start with ... can't spend a lot of money ... so

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

very good keep it up, I use a mouse too, I find it no problem, maybe a pen in the future ;-)

Very amazing composition!

@roanfarley , thanks a lot , don't get me wrong , i love using a mouse i'm very comfortable with it but for detailing a face and other stuff we need to be honest ! a pen is way better

@takai thank u , it means a lot , i really appreciate it .

Default Ghoul

so i guess i should update this thread instead of creating another one , here is a sculpt i did , found the reference on google and i don't know the original artist so sorry , sculpt was done in zbrush , paint was also zbrush and photoshop , the eyes where entirely photoshop , didn't paint them , i should've but .... i'm just that lazy , and rendered in keyshot . edit : just found the artist , joel harlow credit to him for an amazing work ,
    the final composition

this one which i like ..

this is suppose to be flat , at least that's what keyshot told me ...

and ofc in zbrush

Default old

face sculpt , i don't like it at all

oooooo cooool

this is so cool , woooooooooow . AWESOME

Default Blink

so this is another face sculpt , had a lot of fun with this one , i hope u like it , also i found the concept on pinterest so i'm not sure who's the artist

also thanks mr diamond and vahid , i appreciate it

New Member Follow User Gallery

Holy....

HOW did you setup that render look? Beautiful!

I'm relatively new to ZB. This image you've posted is like Black Magic to me. =\

well well thats lovelyyyyy dear iman

@Gnaws thanks i really appreciate it , nothing special for the render , used bpr without shadow and ao and got those on different passes and then composited it in photoshop and that's it thanks again .

@vahidahmadizb2016 thank u very much mr vahid , i know it has problem like u mentioned and again i'm sorry for not fixing them

Default Toy Maker

hello every1 , here is another sculpt , everything was done in zbrush and composed in photoshop , i hope u enjoy it , the original concept is done by apterus (http://apterus.deviantart.com/) and was named favorite toy but hey .... i don't have a favorite one so ....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast