ZBrushCentral

Selling My Gnomon Worshop Subscription (over 10 months left)

Hey all! Due to financial reasons, I am selling my Gnomon Workshop annual subscription, which still has 10+ months remaining, for the price of $355. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the subscription, it basically allows you to watch any on the DVDs listed on the Gnomon Workshop website for a set price per month or year. Normally, the 12 month subscription is $500, which amounts to about $42 a month. My rate will give you 15% off per month, landing at a very good value of $35 a month. The official expiration date is September 23, 2016, so up until then, you can watch any of the Gnomon Workshop DVD’s as much as you want online.

Every video is taught by a working professional. The topics covered range from Digital Production, Entertainment Design, and Illustration, and span many software. To view all the tutorials involving ZBrush (of which there are a LOT), visit Gnomon’s page.

The way the exchange will work is I will give you the account information, which you can then login with and customize the password, email, etc.

NO LONGER RELEVANT - LOOK BELOW If you are interested, post here, PM me, or visit www.ebay.com/itm/10-Month-Gnomon-Library-Subscription-ALL-ACCESS-/272035453870? if you are interested.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I have decided to go through Paypal instead of Ebay in order to provide a reduced price of only $330 for more than 10 months of access. This way, you can still use any credit card, debit card, paypal account, etc. for the purchase, and you are covered by Paypal Purchase Protection. Please PM for the link or email me at sculptward@mail.com. I do already some interest, so I advise you to act soon.