New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Dreams

I’m very lucky to be able to share some of the work I’ve been doing for the game Dreams as part of the amazing art team at Media Molecule. Here's a little sneak peek

If you’re interested in seeing the rest and getting to know a bit more about the game, head over to http://emiliestabell.com/portfolio/dreams/

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you very much for sharing. I just clicked the thumbnail, so did not read the title, and immediately thought 'This looks a bit like Dreams'. I love the aesthetic, especially the use of colour and the loose elements mixed with the more defined. I am guessing these are straight from the Bubble Bath engine?

Still can't believe you guys have made a software renderer in 2015 and that it looks this good

Think I will dig out my Move controllers from the cellar in anticipation of the Dreams beta next year. They might even come in handy for the 80's Disco themed party next week

Thanks again for sharing.
    Mark

I'm glad you like it, and how cool is it that you recognized it without knowing it was Dreams to begin with That means we're getting closer towards achieving a unique style.

Haha, believe me, we joke about using move controllers as party accessories all the time here at Mm, so I say go for it

Pixologic - Thomas Follow User Gallery

The graphic style is just fantastic!

Can you share some of the work done in ZBrush? Perhaps with some screenshots?
    Pixologic official: Blog | ZBrushLive | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Discord
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    My personal 3D - 3D Printing blog: polysculpt.com

These look great! I've been avidly following the progress of Dreams. The latest outpouring of info and vids following Paris games week has got me more and more excited with every fact shared. This does however raise a millions questions in my mind about the more indepth functionality of it, eg How is the lighting controlled, what are the output formats for video and objects, how detailed can we be when creating animations (facial expressions etc).. The list is endless. Can you enlightened us with answers to any of these questions or are you sworn to secrecy?

Cheers
    D