ZBrushCentral

Skywalker

This is something I started working on over the weekend. Its a character portrait of Luke Skywalker from the new Star Wars movie. Its still a work in progress, and a lot of stuff like the hair and cloak are just temporary place holders. But, I wanted to get some feedback from the community. So, let me know what you think!

Attachments

Skywalker-test2.jpg

1 Like

So far so excellent! The likeness is there, but if you feel you need to push it a little more, the more hours you put into him the better it will look. I like his hand, looks legit. Check his right nostril wing, I remember reading somewhere that MH was in some sort of accident where his face got hurt, so you might be on the correct path. The mood of the composition provides the viewer with a kinda dark vibe plus the reaching out of the hand almost looks like a force choke, but he could be embracing the viewer, but his eyes lean to the force choke vibe.

If you get the time when you are finished, provide us with some tips on how you approach the cape texturing please.
Keep on rockin!

I think it looks great! like the pose, the expression, colors, and if you put more detail into his cloak and facial hair then it’d be perfect. Cheers! can’t wait for the movie to come out!

The ZForce is strong with this one!!! Great job and curious how the end result will look like. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Keep those Star Wars characters comming!