Default 3D Printed Spinning Tops

Welcome to my gallery of spinning tops designed for 3D print. Have a look around and let me know what you think.

More 3D printed art at Design by Dalton

Youtube Video : Tornado Top

"Like" my page, Design by Dalton, on Facebook to stay up to date and for opportunity's to try some of my 3D prints for yourself.

You can contact me at DaltonBissell@live.com for a quote on any custom 3D printing.

Design by Dalton
    More for the collection, I just love making them.

"Like" my page, Design by Dalton, on Facebook to stay up to date and for opportunity's to try some of my 3D prints for yourself.

You can contact me at DaltonBissell@live.com for a quote on any custom 3D printing.

Video

Here's an update on my quickly expanding 3D printed spinning top collection.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vortex spinning.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	177.2 KB 
ID:	481555  

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Nice,.. did the strawberry spin? Or more importantly did it stop spinning See U up on SW's. -S

Video

Hey I like that name....I think I might have to call it the Strawberry Top from now on. Yes it does spin, pretty good too.

Here's a new video of the Tornado Top too, this top can spin forever with just a little help from you. Check it out! It'll blow you away.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tornado-Top-In-Hand.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	243.4 KB 
ID:	482092  

Default Tornado Top - New Renders

Some logo and T-shirt ideas...

Default Fractal Spinning Top Collection