Question Having trouble with creating the basic shape and forms of an anatomical human skull

HELLOOO.... I joined this forum to ask questions and improve my art. Thanks for having me here by the way. I've been reading around and feels like I'm apart of a family here aha. Long story short, could I get some helpful hints on how I should approach sculpting the "Skull" ? Every little bit helps.

Thanks in advance

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FrontviewSkullReference.png 
Views:	260 
Size:	368.7 KB 
ID:	480124   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SideviewSkullReference.png 
Views:	232 
Size:	393.1 KB 
ID:	480125  

Member Follow User Gallery

Hi,I have also been learning shape of skull,still a long way to go.
    Suggest downloading loads fo reference images.Here are few of my skull collection.
    You can use the transparency feature to align your sculpt with reference images.
    The six skulls are images from `Bone Clones`.
    The 3rd last image is a 3D CT scan.I find that CT scans reveal the forms really well.Last image is from video series,intended for medical students,It seems to help to see forms when viewed from changing angles.

Red face WOW, thank you

Thanks for the help, means a lot. I'll be using them, plus checking out the sites you mentioned earlier! Also I might go dabble for a bit on the medical/Studnt Vids you brought up. Checked the daily horoscope for the day, and I must say its looking pretty good for some sculpting today ! Hopefully I'll be posting a sculpt of something I could approve of. I'll let you know! Since of course, you played a major factor in helping me out. Thanks again