Default Justice and Groceries

Hi guys, thanks for visit this thread. This is a piece I did just for fun. I really love this character so yeah, there it goes. It was sculpted and rendered in Zbrush and then some pos production in Photoshop. Thank you all for watching.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I did just for fun.
    Oh, i see what you did there ;D

anwyay teh lips lack color, and the cloak folds in a weird way, but i like what you going for

New Member Follow User Gallery

hey Slocik, thanks for taking the time to write. Thanks for the sugestions!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Oh and something i forgot to say
    Isnt Saitama supposed to be extremely well build and muscular?
    As in when hes serious like here hes drawn as a intimidating heroic person, but when hes playing around hes just this sloppy non distinct bald guy in a cheesy suit.

i mean i dont mind the baggy clothing, but i think more of his physique should be showing from under it in a more serious shoot like here

Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up

I think is a nice combination of how Saitama would look normally. He is suppose to be very strong but at the same time looks like a regular person. So I would say that really he is not huge built but rather a lean build musculature therefore the image does a fairly accurate representation as he seems like a normal guy who if cloth were taken off could be really well built. The only area that would need to be more well built would be the legs as they should show up more over the clothing.

Anyways I am a big fan of OP-man and this is a great piece of fan art. Great job! Keep them coming.

Many thanks for taking the time to come over and write your thoughts about this piece guys. Cheers!

Member Follow User Gallery

The lips lacking color are on model, so don't change anything there. The only thin I see as missing are the leeks sticking out of the grocery bag Definitely Saitama

aw man, hahaha. Thank you very much Datto, you are not first one that says that about the leeks, and the worse part is I did not notice them in the anime's intro till I got the first comment about them. Thanks for come by and comment!