ZBrushCentral

Lady in the wind

I learnt a great deal of human anatomy in motion with this piece. The shoulder area and the legs are specially challenging. I added in poly hair to create a more feminine and romantic mood. The texture of the hair card are baked from fibremesh in Zbrush. I will post more images of this work and I hope you like it.

Lady.JPGLady_back.JPGLady_side.JPGlighting0.JPGlighting1.JPG

Attachments

lighting0.JPG

lighting1.JPG

closeups.JPGmaya.JPGhairscupt.JPGmayahair.JPGhairWIP.JPG

Attachments

closeups.JPG

hairscupt.JPG

maya.JPG

1 Like

This is really brilliant work, so dynamic. Her anatomy for this pose is spot on, such beautiful forms.
Thanks for the follow up on her hair break down, I was wondering how you achieved it.

Powerful stuff Jeanise, as are all of your works :+1:

Cheers & have a fantastic day :]

Thank you very much for your breakdown.
Your work is excellent and do not deserve to be uncommented!

Congratulations.

Lady1.JPGLady_side1.JPG

I got some feedback from my lead Dan Crossland so I updated it. I tried to reduced the gradient band ( CS5) but this is as best as I can get it, I wonder how do you guys deal with this problem. I followed the steps here
I also make the dust effect a bit more subtle so it is less distracting. Hope they look better now.

Very nice work!

This is awesome, congrats for the top row.

looking really nice, i like the body gesture :+1:

Really like it, solid work. How did you make the hair curve/spiral like this? Thanks.

Very Beautiful!

thanks a lot guys:)
> portgas: I masked out the area and used move/rotate/ scale tool to twist it. nothing fancy really :slight_smile:

Beautiful capture of the human form in all it’s dynamic glory! lovely anatomy!

Interesting approach to creating the hair on a plane using Fibermesh… how did you manage to get the hair to stay on the plane… this is an often very difficult part for me when I am creating hair for games… phenomenal work

Great anatomy and pose!

Excellent work! :+1:

nice work. do you do commissions?

Fantastic work … and thank you very much for the hint with baking fibermesh. :+1:

Awesome work !

Hey could you elaborate on the baking process . im a bit new to this fibermesh baking

perfect hair . great job :+1: