Default F1 racer (WIP)

Hi all,

my name is Darko Markovic dar-mar and i am a concept artist. Started learnign 2 days ago Zbrush cause i think it will help my concept designs. I love hard surface - as you can see https://www.artstation.com/artist/darmardesign

Work in Maya and Studio tools, but now wanna learn this!

I will probably bother you here with questions and other stuff here so i can figure out evertyhing.

Undestanding better and better brueshes and have more control, this is update i have done some details and rear. ... learned zsphere how it works, also i understand now dynamesh. Tonight one more update i hope!

Starting to be very confident with menu/interface/brushes tools.
    This program rocks.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

excellent start

@robobear thnx man!

Today i was learning how to clean the surfaces, going really really good. And gettign there! Progress. Once i clean all i will start adding detail gonna bew so awesome!

Still cleaning!

Had to test in keyshot how it will look

Great work for a startup, you're getting serious about this i can see. Good job

@freewaldo thank you!

Day 6 Clean and ready for detailing. Cant wait to make rear Turbine smile emoticon

Question for experts.

How do i make circles holes in mesh?

1. I tried dynameshing but everytime i loose so much resolution and it becomes super low poly ... i tried projecting it but not working ? Also resolution is on 1800 (highest)

2. Extracting with circle masks but than i loose again resolution - thoguh i get really good circles.

Help?

Hola ! good work this is getting more and more defined. I can't even do this myself.

Member Follow User Gallery

If you want to keep your current mesh resolution, i think you can use circle slice to make round polygroups, then hide the polygroup and go to geometry -> modify topology -> delete hidden. Then use curve bridge brush to close the gap. That way you can make really clean holes without needing to change the dynamesh resolution.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v91JkwcVUog

Thank you both for you kind comments!

Okay had to take a break, but today i started cleaning surfaces agan with a diffrent way. and man all i can say... what a diffrence!

This thing is getting really smooth! Not sad now that i decided to retopo again..

Its so clean finally!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_48TrzQ_...=darmar_design

time for new move. Details!

Its finally clean, and i started adding details! smile emoticon Engine + Turbine in the back needed.
    That is next step and other details like smaller wires.

Also took the time and did clay rende

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast