Got inspired by Peter Konig's presentation at the Zbrush Summit this year. Figured I'd try taking one of my garbage sculpts and attempt his approach using paint over methods and photoshop trickery. Came up with this.

Default 2017 newness

first post for the new year. I decided to jump in the artwar contest on cubebrush. My idea was to make a sci-fi sentinel. Here's my current progress...

Some personal pieces done for an upcoming art show.

Back to working on my Cable. Got the base pose in and hoping to get some refining done over the next couple of weeks. Posing is always tough for me so the plan is to go back and finish up some older models I have for pose practicing. I'm open to suggestions if anyone wants to leave a crit or comment.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

a little personal art time + mermay + a lizard + orca. Old sculpt I wanted pose and finish up and thought this would be as good a time as any.

Thanos fan art

Great composition and render - shapes and flow all add a very strong cohesion
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

@boozy floozie thank you! glad you like it

Jumping back into an old project. Redesigned and updated the wings and made a first pass on refining the block-ins.

I originally started this for the ArtWar contest but got the urge to finish this up after picking up some tips from Michael Palvovich's "Intro to ZBrush" series. The largest challenge at the time I started this was making all of the hard surface elements in a way that I liked. So I'm enjoying putting those tricks to use on this one.

Trying out a new render style for some october monster stuffs.

I dig it!!! I like the design too
    https://www.artstation.com/maximusin3d

"There is no tomorrow!"
    -Apollo Creed

@Clintus - thanks man....glad you dig it!

Trying to keep these going as long as I can

1005 - Twins means two of everything

whoa...been away for awhile. Haven't been using ZBrush much lately as I been trying to refine my UI folio.
    But here's a small project I started back in December I think. It was done for an illustration at first and now
    she's going to get printed. Still trying to figure out what I want to do with the hair but this is what I have so far.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast