ZBrushCentral

Experiment 626 - Stitch

Hi there, long time no see, hope everybody is well :slight_smile:
Some days ago i worked on one of my favorite characters, Stitch, originaly designed by Mr Chris Sanders in his unique awesome style.
I tried to put this character in a lit bit more realistic shape and have fun with the work…as i had :slight_smile:
All done in ZBrush with last tuches in PS. No Keyshot.
Hope you like, have fun, cheers!
Stitch01.jpgStitch02.jpgStitch03.jpg

Attachments

Stitch02.jpg

Stitch03.jpg

1 Like

Sweet I like your stitch better . :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This is awesome. Love this rendition of Stitch. Can you share some of your ZBrush techniques? Did you use FiberMesh? Can you share images of just the sculpt in ZBrush? Really great job.

Thanks guys.
@Gabo
Yes i used Fibers and yes i can put something together when i have more time to show the process.

Very nice work, keep it up!

I started over the weekend a small “making of” from that thing. Never done that bevor so i hope it shows something :slight_smile:
I will finish this “TuT” in Part two when i have more time again. And please excuse my not so perfect english :slight_smile: have fun!

stitch-making01.jpgstitch-making02.jpgstitch-making03.jpgstitch-making04.jpg

Attachments

stitch-making01.jpg

stitch-making02.jpg

stitch-making03.jpg

stitch-making04.jpg

Ha! Amazing work and great tutorial! You’ve got a great sense of humor to go with your great sense of design. Thanks for posting!

great tutorial :smiley:

thanks for sharing :)

Nice take on this character! :+1:

Great tutorial! :D:D:D

Now that was a truly funny and most unexpected tutorial. Great timing with the dialogue.
Any time you’re posting, I’m watching.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

Thx people! :slight_smile: i will try to finish it soon
Cheers!

Haha, i love the presentation of this! Great tutorial.

cool character :+1:

i like the model and tutorial…really cool

very cool model and awesome breakdown! thanks for sharing

Your tutorial is going directly on my “favourite” folder!!!

The first blend of tutorial and storytelling I’ve ever seen. Love it.

Amazing model and veeeeery cool way of describing the process!! Really funny… Congrats on the Top Row!!