New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Scorpion God of the Evening Meadow

Hello!

This character is a concept and it's a major player from my TBA Experimental Science Fiction project. I've started it on Zbrush from scratch, no previous sketch. It took me nearly two months to achieve its final shape and Ive been pretty happy with the results.

The following two are rendered in Blender Cycles with SSS, PBR shaders, tweaked HDRI lighting and volumetric lights.

This one I rendered in Keyshot with no color data and post tweaks in Photoshop.

Zbrush flat color, AO, SSS, Spec 2x, Depth, Shadow and plain matcap BPR render passes composited and post in Photoshop. the other ones are taken directly from Zbrush workspace (with a tasty PS tweaking) during the sculpting and painting proccess.

All of this started here:

Thanks!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default v2.0

Updated model design.

Announcing my lifetime my multimedia experimental science-fiction project "XASMA: Xeo-Ars, Stella Maxia" with a character design from the Scorpion-God of Eve and Parks

Front presentation with ZBrush render passes, composition and post-production in Photoshop.

The next three were rendered in Blender Cycles, with PBR and SSS nodes, tweaked HDRI lighting, between 500 and 1000 samples and post-production in Photoshop.