Default Human head

Hello artists!

This is my second post. The first is J. J. Abrams caricature project.

I've made it with Maya and Zbrush. Next time I going to add texture and fibermesh.

I hope, you'll like it and criticism is welcome too. Guess, who is he?

Rendered with mental ray. The texture isn't finished yet. All opinions and criticism are welcome, thank you!

Member Follow User Gallery

Hi Johnnyman! Good job. It definitely looks like him. This looks like a fun project. On your next one I would recommend looking in a mirror a lot. Look at this picture. He is squinting a little and smiling (kind of like your Mr. Williams) which causes the skin to push together. The cheeks come up and the brow comes down. The wrinkles are not just cuts in the skin. You can also add the creases in the lips.

http://geeknewsnetwork.net/wp-conten...lliams-Pic.jpg

Good job man! I look forward to seeing hair on him. Remember he's a furry guy lol

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you for your opinion! Yes, he is Mr. Williams so I've managed the likeness study. You're right, the smile and wrinkles aren't hard enough so I'll revise them soon. And it's the main reference image of the front view.

I can't help improving textures and wrinkles. I hope it's harder a bit. Later I'm willing to create wrinkles and pores again if it needs but I want to create hair and fur because he is furry guy not fury.