Post my first scupting

Hello, guys.
    This is my first attempt in sculpting, I need some advices and critics from you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Face.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	345.6 KB 
ID:	487598   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Face_1.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	352.8 KB 
ID:	487599   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Face_2.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	376.6 KB 
ID:	487600  

I have added my next character.
    From previous I get no at least one comment.
    I hope that at this time somebody leave some comments.
    Please guys, tell me what I`m doin wrong and what wright (i hope there is smth)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	488.2 KB 
ID:	488262   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image2.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	458.7 KB 
ID:	488263  
    Last edited by ThierryH; 02-07-16 at 12:37 PM. Reason: paste image

Default Just remember: You asked for it

What you're doing wrong: Proportions, volumes, and general anatomy.

What you're doing right: Asking for help.

From what I can see, the main problem is a lack of anatomical proportions. The middle image from your first post shows a bulge at the back of the head, but the main outline of the bust doesn't conform to a proper head.

Normally, that would be fine if you're making monsters, but even monsters need some grounding in anatomy in order to become plausible and believable.

There are a bunch of videos that can show you how to sculpt a human head (google "Zbrush head sculpt tutorial"), but from the Pixologic docs,this can provide some useful info:

http://docs.pixologic.com/getting-started/sculpting-a-head/

It's light on details, but it does provide some foundation. The main idea is to work the model from all sides, making sure the silhouette reads good, and don't get too obsessed with details early on. Which leads to my next point:

It seems you're falling into the trap every newcomer to ZBrush encounters: You detail before you have a solid base mesh. When you build on a crooked foundation, everything afterward will compound your flaws.

If you're looking to work on a base mesh without having to build your own, try MakeHuman or even DAZ Studio. Both are free, allow some modification of their base meshes in their own app, and then export to OBJ which you can import into ZBrush for additional sculpting and detailing. (DAZ Studio also has a GoZ plugin which will allow you to do some morphing in ZB and then pose in DS. However, you can't make any real changes to the mesh, like adding or subtracting limbs or fingers, without DS saying you need to import as a new mesh. Same deal with any clothing.)

Even if you don't feel like using the meshes produced by either program, just looking at how they're laid out in 3D may provide some useful reference when you feel confident enough to make your own.

In any event, you get better at ZBrush the same way you get to Carnegie Hall: practice. Keep working at it whenever you can, and at some point you'll look back on these images and say, "Wow, I've gotten so much better since then."

New Member Follow User Gallery

Ok, thank you very much for you comment.
    I`m really-really appreciate.
    And i`ll be practice))