New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Zscene manager this great tool

Hi there!!!
    ZSCENE MANAGER is a great tool , after testing ,I can not live without MANAGER ZSCEN , but this is not the best.
    The best thing is Maxine and support to solve the problems .
    I was using ZSCENE Manager as a free user and after talking to Maxine about some problems that I have with ZSCENE MANAGER on my machine and see how the work of Maxine to solve this problem in a few days , this is great !!!!

Thanks Maxine .

I recommend this tool greatly, facilitates the daily work with Zbrush .

Excellent plugin! Works like a charm, got the full version today. Very snappy, it's a function I've wanted for years now.

There's only a single issue that I can find, and that's that Maya doesn't seem to like "@" symbol when using the GoZ function. I can ungroup the subtool and send it over individually.

Looking forward to further development!

Default ZSceneManager used in production....

Hi all,

Recently, ZSceneManager has been used in production for a project realized by Backlight Studio.
    They have used ZSceneManager for the design and modeling process of this robot.

I made a video to share with you 2 helpful features which has been a real 'time-saver' for this project:
    - Visibility Configs
    - TPoseMesh (TransposeMaster for ZSceneManager): move/rotate/pose multiple SubTools all as one.

Here is a link to their video: https://vimeo.com/146896105/7abbe386e6
    (Thanks to Backlight Studio for sharing the model, design and modeling by Alexandre Ferra and Aymeric Favre)

Thanks for all your comments about ZSceneManager.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plan5_high.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	491492  
    *** ZSceneManager plugin *** (1.8 is released ! )
    (SubTool organizer in dedicated window, subtool Folders, Multi-SubTools sculpting/posing/painting, and many more...)

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Wow! amazing plugin, I'll try it right now. Should be integrated in zbrush!

Thanks Max for developping this amazing plugin and also used our works!

This tool is perfect for increasing both creativity and scene complexity.

So I bought the rpo version and it is really great.

I would like to have an option to order my subtools alphabetically.

Also I have a problem: at one point, all my subtools names have been change by adding those characters at the end: "#1@" or "#2@"
    Seems to be related to the group they are part of.

do you have any idea why?

Ok i just found out the "remove all group "restore names" option. So I guess the name change is needed for grouping.

Yes, strob. this is exact.

I will maybe add an 'order by name' in future version...

About naming:
    - Yes, the grouping hierarchy must be stored somewhere in your ZTL! And unfortunatly I have not found other choices than storing/encoding it in SubTool names. So it's not a bug. This is the way ZSceneManager works.
    Moreover, in the next version, the specific character '#' and '@' will be replaced by some '_' so that it becomes compatible with Maya.

- But, as you said, "remove all group - restore names" allows to restore all your subtool names as they were before adding groups (without specific characters).
    But, as a consequence, you will lose all your groups.
    (SubTool organizer in dedicated window, subtool Folders, Multi-SubTools sculpting/posing/painting, and many more...)

Hey Max,
    So I downloaded ZsceneManager and have not been able to get it to work yet. I'm on a mac, which could be my problem. Is ZsceneManager Mac compatible?

Hey LjSketch,
    yes, ZSceneManager is macOsX compatible.
    please send me:
    -your computer specs + version of osX and ZBrush
    -a screenshot of the error
    at support@exoside.com.
    Thanks.

About LjSketch 'MacOSX' post, I confirm that it works well on MacOSX.
    I also want to let everybody know that, when you see this:

It does NOT mean that the plugin is not working. I just means that, in this case, you have started ZSceneManager without any Tool loaded and once you will have loaded a Tool, you will have to open the menu and click on 'Update Full Tree' to see your SubTools in ZSceneManager's window.

Default Conflicts with ZAdjustor

Hi, many thanks for your plugin, however I got a problem when using it with zadjustor, the problem appear if I open zscene manager and then use the hotkey for zadjustor, at this point zbrush crashes. If I don't use zscene manager, zadjustor works as always. Do you know a way to fix this issue? many thanks in advance

edit: another thing.. your plugin is really good, the only thing I think need to be improved is the fact that you have to refresh continuosly the tree. a good fix could be that it refresh automatically when it need refresh, or at least a shortcut for refreshing..

Hello dannycool90,
    Right now, I don't have a solution to this problem.
    I contacted the developper of ZAdjustor to try to find a solution either on his side (ZAdjustor) or on my side (ZSceneManager).

Default ZSceneManager 1.2 released

Hi all,

ZSceneManager 1.2 is released!
    (free upgrade)

The 3 best new features are: (complete list here)
    - 'Merge for Sculpt' : allows to sculpt, paint, pose, move/scale/rotate multiple SubTools all as one. (demo video)
    - 'ZBrush/User Commands' : allows to execute ZBrush buttons/commands on all selected SubTools in one click. (ex: ZRemesher 10 SubTools in one click, Delete Undo History on all your SubTools in one click, Compute AO on all your SubTools....)
    - Hotkeys : allows to use and define hotkeys for ZSceneManager actions.

Here is a video presenting the new features.

You can download it here: http://exoside.com/zscenemgr/zscenemgr-download/

Happy ZBrushing to everyone.

Program works fantastically with Maya now! I highly recommend the software, it's already part of my regular workflow now.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast