I got excited till I saw the lame "pro vs free".. It even requires an email so you can simply download the free version. On top of that, the hell is up with "non commercial" as if using a subtool selector in any way somehow makes you sell stuff?

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

< It even requires an email!!! >
    Do you think asking for an email is too much? It's not like they are obligated by law to release a free version and it's not like typing your mail will put your privacy in danger...
    What I understand by non commercial is: if you are making money and you use this tool regularly in your professional work-flow, then you might consider to support this and buy it even if the free features are enough for your work. I don't think anybody is going to prosecute you if you don't buy it but it just sounds like the right thing to do... This is how I see it. I honestly don't see any reason to complain.

My GumRoad

ZTree
    Terrain Tools (OS X)
    Terrain Tools (Win x64)

Hello,
    - Chrisx: Thanks, There are a lot of artists using Maya and ZBrush together. So I hope this new version will help them too.
    - About the 'non-commercial': I wrote 'non-commercial projects', this means that you can use it for your personal projects even if you are a professional artist. As Dargelos wrote, my goal is receive financial support as soon as artists use ZSceneManager on professional projects, while still letting everybody use ZSceneManager Free version (which has most of the features inside).
    - Dargelos: By the way, very nice ZTree plugin!
    *** ZSceneManager plugin *** (1.8 is released ! )
    (SubTool organizer in dedicated window, subtool Folders, Multi-SubTools sculpting/posing/painting, and many more...)

Here is a new video explaining ZSceneManager 1.2 new feature: 'Merge for Sculpt'.
    ('Merge for Sculpt' allows to sculpt, paint, pose, move/rotate/scale multiple SubTools all as one)

(SubTool organizer in dedicated window, subtool Folders, Multi-SubTools sculpting/posing/painting, and many more...)

New Member Follow User Gallery

Great feature ! This will be really useful, for sure !
    Too bad it wasn't developed earlier

Thanks for the updates Max

Aymeric

Default Huge thank you !

This is hands down the best add on for Zbrush I've seen yet. Absolutely fantastic tool that's already saved me hours of time.
    After checking the merge for sculpt video, I'm even more excited - this is everything that I wanted in Transpose Master

I also strongly encourage anyone involved in production work to try out the user commands feature - it's a godsend. I was able to create a custom user command for prepping models to render in Keyshot that preformed a 7 individual Zbrush command sequence on over 40 separate subtools. What used to take 20 minutes of button clicking using multiple plug ins now is condensed into a single command.

Anyone complaining about the way Exoside is handling their business affairs is way out of line. This is an essential tool that's worth it's weight in gold, and the response I've personally gotten from Exoside has been nothing short of outstanding.

- Jay Kushwara

This is getting EPIC!

Thanks for all the great tools developed Max!

Default This is Brilliant

It would be amazing if you could make a 'layers' version/addon of this plugin. Im finding it harder to close as I keep using it. Well done mate :-)

Member Follow User Gallery

Just got PRO version and I must say its Brilliant !!! One thing I noticed is that after loading the plugin, my brush Imbed value drops itself to -70. I dont know why its doing that but just keep in mind if you notice strange behavior of your brush.

Badass! Whether I ever use more than 25 tools or not I think I'm going to by the Pro version anyway to support your continued work. $29, that's a no brainer. Keep up the great work.

ahtiandr: can you contact me (http://exoside.com/company/contact/) and tell me how to reproduce the Imbed value issue (I failed to reproduce it with DemoSoldier on my computer...).
    I plan to release 1.3 soon, and would like to fix this issue ASAP.

Aymeric, ][-][4Z4R][)), Maudeeb, Monkyfutz and Wyatt: Thanks a lot for the kind words!

Hi, i was trying out the free version and followed the instruction of loading a tool and then start the scene manager plugin, it will start up but my zbrush will prompt an "abnormal termination : recovered files stored in the recovered files' directory and will ..." and will just crash. interestingly i can still play around with the scene manager though but the zbrush has crashed.

did i do anything wrong? thanks

Hi zenarc,
    Can you send me more information by email : http://exoside.com/company/contact/
    - your OS
    - ZBrush version
    - Does it happens with every Tool?
    Thanks.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

This looks great and I plan on downloading it tonight. This is the first day that I've seen anything about this plugin and I just wonder if, before I render using Keyshot I need to do anything to the file--or can I keep layers in assigned groups?
    If you have anything specific about rendering in Keyshot while using ZSceneManager, I would like to know.

Thank you.

Hi ArtBot,

I have not tested it with KeyShot, but ZSceneManager should be compatible with KeyShot. You don't have to do anything special.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast