ZBrushCentral

A.Lok_sketchbook

Hi everyone! This is my personal work, it was begun as a speed sculpt. Based on concept of amazing Aris Kolokontes. Everything is completed with ZBrush and based on zsphere, texturing done with polypaint and Vray render. Hope you like it)).
Ogre_01.jpgOgre_02.jpgOgre_03.jpgOgre_HP.jpg

Attachments

Ogre_03.jpg

Ogre_HP.jpg

A great first post Andrew - the character has such a strong presence.:+1:

boozy floozieThank you I am very pleased

and some old Zmodels…shackles.jpgOgre_mace.jpgshackles.jpgOgre_mace.jpgOgre_mace.jpg

Attachments

shackles.jpg

Ogre_mace.jpg

Ogre_mace.jpg

Ogre_mace.jpg

75-75.jpg

Strong sculpting skills Andrew. Especially the prop modeling. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

//////75-75.jpg

Hi guys! Done in spare time for fun and some practics. Guile_beauty_opt.jpgGuile_1_opt.jpgGuile_2_opt.jpgGuile_3_opt.jpgGuile_4_opt.jpgGuile_5_opt.jpgGuile_grey_2.jpg

Attachments

Guile_beauty_opt.jpg

Guile_1_opt.jpg

Guile_2_opt.jpg

Guile_3_opt.jpg

Guile_4_opt.jpg

Guile_5_opt.jpg

Guile_grey_2.jpg

Nice take on Guile :slight_smile:

Hi guys, I am glad to share you my new work. Broly from Dragon Ball . Art direction by Gerard Kravchuk. Hope you like it :slight_smile:
A.Loktionov_Broly_01.jpgA.Loktionov_Broly_02.jpgA.Loktionov_Broly_03.jpgA.Loktionov_Broly_04.jpgA.Loktionov_Broly_05.jpgA.Loktionov_Broly_06.jpgA.Loktionov_Broly_07.jpgA.Loktionov_Broly_08.jpgA.Loktionov_Broly_09.jpgA.Loktionov_Broly_10.jpgA.Loktionov_Broly_11.jpg

Attachments

A.Loktionov_Broly_03.jpg

A.Loktionov_Broly_02.jpg

A.Loktionov_Broly_01.jpg

A.Loktionov_Broly_04.jpg

A.Loktionov_Broly_07.jpg

A.Loktionov_Broly_06.jpg

A.Loktionov_Broly_05.jpg

A.Loktionov_Broly_10.jpg

A.Loktionov_Broly_09.jpg

A.Loktionov_Broly_08.jpg

A.Loktionov_Broly_11.jpg

Hi everyone! This is one of the new miniatures from the Mimic monsters series for Zealot Miniatures. Atmospheric concepts by Peder Bartholdy. Cheers)
Mimic-monster_1.jpgMimic-monster_2.jpgMimic-monster_3.jpgMimic-monster_4.jpg

Attachments

Mimic-monster_1.jpg

Mimic-monster_2.jpg

Mimic-monster_3.jpg

Mimic-monster_4.jpg

Hi everyone, i glad to share you one of my projects done for Aradia miniatures. Geryon with Dante, Styx and Ciacco. It’s series of collectibles miniatures inspired by The Divine Comedy, the Dante Alighieri’s poem.
Concept art by Stefano Morony.

Attachments

Styx_05.jpgStyx_03.jpgStyx_01.jpgStyx_02.jpgStyx_04.jpgStyx_06.jpg

Attachments

Styx_05.jpg

Styx_03.jpg

Styx_01.jpg

Styx_02.jpg

Styx_04.jpg

Styx_06.jpg

1 Like

Ciacco_05.jpgCiacco_01.jpgCiacco_02.jpgCiacco_03.jpgCiacco_04.jpgCiacco_06.jpgCiacco_07.jpg

Attachments

Ciacco_05.jpg

Ciacco_01.jpg

Ciacco_02.jpg

Ciacco_03.jpg

Ciacco_04.jpg

Ciacco_06.jpg

Ciacco_07.jpg

Superb works all - the Baroquely Bacchanalian Ciacco a triumph :+1:

boozy floozie Thank you for your words, very pleasure)

Amazing work Andrew !! Congrats !

Many thanks, Dmitry! your work- Fairy is wonderful;)

hi dear andrew its very nice to see you here my dear freind your works are very very nice and eye candy bro, and by the way congrats on top row bro very well deserved ,

super works