ZBrushCentral

When it's time to battled it out

:smiley: Hi, everyone. So glad to share my latest work with you. I like ZBrush very much. Such a powerful modeling software. It helps me to work without constraint. The model that you see in the work are almost all made with ZBrush.

The story is: A Taoist priests from China, a Buddhist monk and a Western Christian pastor, three brothers of exorcism are playing a game. Suddenly Sadako crawled out. The three brothers use their special skills but all failed to subdued Sadako. In the finally round, who will grab the patchboard and unplug the plug? Hope everyone can enjoy my work. Thank youļ¼
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg

Attachments

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Such superb work, love their expressions and the details are incredible. Awesome work! Well done. :slight_smile:

Hahaha this is great!
Love their expressions :slight_smile:

:DSome other images
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg

Attachments

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

This is really amazing! With all the details, this must have taken quite a while to do.:+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Congratulations on top row!

Simply awesome workā€¦ Detailing on characters and the rest of them room looks awesome, love the storyā€¦ :+1:

I think that technically the work is quite good, like a great modelling exercise.
I also think that the composition is really bad, It seems like a bunch of things going on and it is really hard to catch the viewers attention properly. It left me a bit confused to be honest of what is going on there. Plus, the uncanny valley is strong with this render (specially the priest).

So yeah, those are my two cents.

Congrats on making it to top row, Huangbing!

This is absolutely awesome! I love artwork that tells a humorous story.

Was this rendered in ZBā€™s own BPR, or Keyshot, or some other rendering program?

@SKYWAYS128 Scene rendering using vry, rendering models to demonstrate the use bpr

:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:Thank you very much like

gorgeous detail! so full of life. Love their expressions!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
ā€¦BRAVOā€¦BRAVO!!..

ā€¦revival! :sunglasses:

How funny!! Love all of their expression. Thanks to share with us.

Amazing Stuff!!!

There are a lot of really impressive things about this piece. Masterful render work for one, but really many great things going on.

I do have to say I find the layout a bit confused and really needed the description of the scene to figure out all I was looking at. So much going on, some of what really works when focused on is hard to recognize in the total scene. This happens in reality too, so itā€™s not always the wrong choice. I just feel that the composition is the one element that didnā€™t work as well for me to ā€œsellā€ the action of the image.

Great work, notwithstanding.

Firstly great stuff and good fun too.
What I do not get is the response from some of the people here.
The composition is not aimed at a focal point but a totality.
If it is too hard for some of you to work out what is happening then I am concerned about you
being involved in the artistic profession. Yikes, even a moderate child would work it out and
that is part if the fun.
Instead of being obvious like so much of western ie read US art this is a bit like a puzzle and forces
you to participate in its complexity. I think too many of you are so entrenched in the quick hit
western image making genre that you have lost the ability to tell stories which this image does
quite well. This also may be a cultural difference or at least a difference from being outside
the US game, tv and film industry monopoly.
If you think about it you will notice that a majority of the work represented here in this forum is
game industry oriented. There is nothing wrong with this except that it gets quite boring even
if the detailed sculpting in some of the work is excellent. It is the old situation that has been part
of art work for ever. Great technique but just not very interesting or creative etc etc.
This image manages to to overcome most of this so.

First of all, Excellent composition. The characters expressions are funny funny.
I especially love that the closer the viewer gets, the more detail that youā€™ve added really pops out.

Secondly,

What the heck are you talking about with all of this east, west, US crap?
There is a very simple reason why most posts donā€™t tell as much of a story as this one. Because its hard.
It demonstrates just how much effort the artist put into it and not where he comes from.

I also want to hear more voices, thank you to discuss!