Member Follow User Gallery

Default Demonic Bust WIP

Something new I've been working on the last couple days, a demon creature of some kind. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to apply multiple materials, specifically to differentiate the horns, eyes, tongue, and teeth from both themselves and the skin in general. How does it work?
    Last edited by AdventDestiny; 02-27-16 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Got answers to the problem I was having.

Thanks for the link, that solved the problem!
    “Monsters are tragic beings. They are born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.They do not attack people because they want to, but because of their size and strength, mankind has no other choice but to defend himself. After several stories such as this, people end up having a kind of affection for the monsters. They end up caring about them.”

Ishirō Honda, director of the original Godzilla film

So this is the updated model, complete with alternate materials! As a disclaimer, the teeth and tongue were not made by me, I got them from the Mega Monster Brush Pack available for free on Badking.com.
    “Monsters are tragic beings. They are born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.They do not attack people because they want to, but because of their size and strength, mankind has no other choice but to defend himself. After several stories such as this, people end up having a kind of affection for the monsters. They end up caring about them.”

Ishirō Honda, director of the original Godzilla film