New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Mayday, mayday !

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Ha, that's cool. Man, it's like a quick story, but, you really want to know 'what happened'. As simple as this image 'may' seem, you have shown you can model and texture different elements i.e. hard surface, and organic. Good work.
    http://dragondragon.deviantart.com/
    "The belief that there is only one truth, and that oneself is in possession of it, is the root of all evil in the world".
    Max Born, Born 1882, German physicist and mathematician- Instrumental in the development of Quantum Mechanics.

Thank you Dragon. You know, it's always a pleasure to get feedbacks, good or bad... I'm happy when you say it's like a "quick story" because this is really what I try to make inside my images all the time ! Have a good day.

See, this is what I mean. All that preproduction work that you had to do to get to the final image. Holy smokes. And with the 'short story' thing, mission accomplished-
    "The belief that there is only one truth, and that oneself is in possession of it, is the root of all evil in the world".
    Max Born, Born 1882, German physicist and mathematician- Instrumental in the development of Quantum Mechanics.

Holy smokes.. I'm french. I didn't know this expression, Dragon !
    So, the end of the makingof to well done

"vous apprenez quelque chose de nouveau chaque jour"- (GOOGLE is amazing-) And by the way, my deepest thoughts go out to you and your fellow country men for what happened last year. Evil is everywhere. But those of us, no matter where we come from, the 'soldiers of good', will prevail. Always have, always will. Best.

Thank you for you words, Dragon. I absolutely agree with you. Honestly, it was truly a strange and tough period.. You know what that's like. For my part, face of such barbarity I chose the light side of the force Laughter, emparhy, tolerance and a lot of drawings... And as the Monthy Python said: " take the bright sight of life" You are cool, Dragon