ZBrushCentral

Wooohoo, a 3D Award for Pixologic!!!

Just got back from the 3DAwards ceremony. Pixologic won a Technological Innovation award at this years 3D Awards ceremony(www.3DAwards.org). The jury decided to give 2 Technological Awards instead of just one. One went to Pixologic for Zbrush 2 and the other to Weta Digital for Massive.

Needless to say I was smilling and clapping like a mad man :smiley: Congratulations Pixologic :+1:

ps. yes, they let anyone in these days :wink:

Congratulations Pixologic!
Well deserved!!!

:cool:
Pilou

Congratulations to Pixologic :+1:

But do tell us, was there anyone there to accept the award?

No, unfortunately not. As with 2 or 3 other awards there was a representative that did the honors. I can not remember who took care of the Pixoligic award. Sorry.

The Cinematics for Onimusha 3 brought the loudest applause. But right now the rest is a blur. I’ve just seen my friend of for his stay in the US. Headache coming up. Sleep has become a necessity.

:rolleyes:
Pilou

Congradulations Pixologic Team :slight_smile:

They should have gotten awards for :

Best Online community

Best Technical support for a 2d/3d package.

and

Coolest features in any software package.

TRULY well-deserved congratulations to Pixologic! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

NIce job Pixologic. I keep saying it looks, and sounds fantastic. It’s a well deserved award. I’m dying to dive in, and use it.
:+1:

Congratulations Pixologic! Totally deserved too :o)

Congratulations!!!
Well earned!!!
All those free copies to the judges paid
off!!!

Congratulations Pixologic Team! :+1:

Way to go Pixo team!

Congatulations !!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Very well deserved, congratulations!

:+1:

Add My congratulations !! ZBrush can fly anyones spaceship !! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
just one of many honors to come I’m sure !!

I am not wondering about, guyzz :smiley:

Because: ZBrush is one intergalactical piece of software :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thank you & congrats, PixoLogicTeam
:sunglasses:

Congratulations to the Pix team on an excellent project. I would be very surprised if you had not received an award, I am certain that there will be many more in the months ahead.
Congratulations must also go to Lonnie Sargent whose images were presented.

Congratulations to the Pixologic team! :+1:

It’s great to see our favorite program being so widely recognized. :slight_smile: