Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Eye popping details, splendid work. To read the thoughts and guiding principles behind your work has been a pleasure.

Thank you for the gift of so many fine brushes.
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

Post nice

good job. zbrush so amazing

I just purchased your brush set. (Yes I know they are free...but so darn good just had to give something!) Love the work and thanks for sharing with us all! Very inspirational indeed!

This is very impressive.

Are your clay renders done in ZBrush with a MatCap? These look especially pleasing!

Member Follow User Gallery

Amazing work! Thanks so much for sharing!

Do you sculpt tileables all in one mesh (alpha + brush wrap mode for tiling) or do you insert meshes on top of a plane (ex. IMM rocks on sand plane)?

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Very good

amazing. good brushes

Thanks a lot guys!

Do you sculpt tileables all in one mesh (alpha + brush wrap mode for tiling) or do you insert meshes on top of a plane (ex. IMM rocks on sand plane)?
    I use wrap mode for organic textures like this one

Unfortunately Insert brushes don't work with wrap mode (would be awesome actually) so I drop some rocks etc with alphas.
    To be honest I use Wrapmode2 instead of 1 so I can have a bigger frame, I then bake this on to a 2048 plane and crop in photoshop to 1024 so I end up with a perfect tile without tweaks.
    When I work on big tillable textures made of big subtools I don't use wrap mode, I try to make a "puzzle piece" until that puzzle pieces works with repetition.

Incredible stuff!

Very awesome post! Gives alot to think about, thanks a bunch for sharing!

unfortunately insert brushes don't work with wrap mode (would be awesome actually) so i drop some rocks etc with alphas.
    Thanks for sharing your workflow!
    Yep IMM dont work with wrap but, as always with Zbrush, I think I have found a workaround just few hours ago

Plugin from Joseph Drust for tilable nanomesh. Just create a NNM brush from IMM and then it tiles across edges.
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...n-Installation

Thanks Joseph, another awesome plugin!

Awesome, been waiting to see more of your work since you posted some environment art for a racing (?) game around 2011.
    Available for contracts and commissions - PM me!

I remember some years back when a buddy introduced me to the orb crack brush. Your share of the whole set gave me life this past week lol.
    Thanks for the share (both the brush and art).

Hey,

Awesome work... really inspiring.

Any tips on how you get your sculpts so 'clean'... it's the one thing I have trouble with. All your edges are so well defined and there's not a single brush mark to be seen. Is it just a case of careful polishing or is there more to it? would be awesome if you could share some insight on how you go about this.

cheers

Love It! Great work as usual! I love the overlapping details you acheived with these textures. What were the techniques you used to achieve this?? Thanks!

I love the overlapping details you got in your organic tiling textures! What techniques did you use to achieve this affect?? Fantastic work as usual!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast