ZBrushCentral

Hulk

This post frist time. My work study sculpt hulk.:D:D:D

Thank you!

https://www.artstation.com/artist/totodost

Attachments

Nice first post! Great job on the muscles! I think the legs, and body, should be beefier like the arms. :+1:

Thank you! :smiley:

Fantastic job!

So did you sculpt this by hand and scanned it, or digitally scultped and then refined in IRL… bit confusing :smiley:

But yeah… Superb job!

Looks great although I have some small recommendations when it comes to anatomy. These are few thinks that are pretty notifiable from first site - the insertions of the thoracic section of the teres major doesnt point to the humerus, it points somewhere to the area of the acromion. Also the clavicular insertion of the trapezius has taken more space on the clavicle than it is in real life. It usually lines up with the clavicular origin of the deltoid. Sorry if I have been neatpicker and you have done all this for a reason. Anyway I love the sculpt.

vlad74 Looks great although I have some small recommendations when it comes to anatomy. These are few thinks that are pretty notifiable from first site - the insertions of the thoracic section of the teres major doesnt point to the humerus, it points somewhere to the area of the acromion. Also the clavicular insertion of the trapezius has taken more space on the clavicle than it is in real life. It usually lines up with the clavicular origin of the deltoid. Sorry if I have been neatpicker and you have done all this for a reason. Anyway I love the sculpt.

Wow nice !!! :smiley:

Thanks you for your comment direction anatomy. I’m going to improve my works better. I wanted to follow in the next works.
I love sculpt the same.
Thanks again for comment.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Facebook , Artsation