ZBrushCentral

girl

Hi Everyone. This is my recent work.And the inspired comes from The Last Of Us and The Division. I hope you like that.
I rend by Marmoset Toolbag. And I made the hair part by using zbrush. For a while I will upload other images and zbrush screenshot.

My art station’s website address is
https://hughes.artstation.com
https://www.artstation.com/artist/hughes

Attachments

zbrush长宽_02.jpg

zbrush长宽_05.jpg

zhengti_02_new.jpg

整体2.jpg

半身2.jpg

zbrush01.jpg

toutu4.jpg

face.jpg
face2.jpg

wonderful
I love your works

Great work with everything man! keep it up!

very very beautiful …just I think that the eyes could be more alive

Beautiful, well done!

thanks.:slight_smile:

this is my ao. All of the details comes from zbrush. I think it is easier to draw texture.

AO_08_02.jpg

I am using Surface production details.

I am using FiberMesh production hair texture
头发贴图2.jpg

Awesome Work ! Did you place the hair cards manually or did you use zbrush for that ?

thank you. i place the hair cards manually.

Incredible work… I’m gonna only say that the Eyes look very hollow…

Fantastic Art, keep trucking!

This is amazingly good work. But I agree with the others about the eyes, to me they look like zombie eyes with the milky look. Great work all the same, thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your advice.I agree with your views on eye.
In fact, I want to make a sick girl. She can be immune to the virus like Ellie in The Last Of Us. But she will die soon.So I gave her a blurred eyes and Pouch is very deep.I want her to look like a role between despair and hope.
Just as the world.Hard road like without end. But I still insist on.
My English is not very strong.I don’t know whether my expression is correct. Hope you like my idea.

• Did you use xNormal for baking hair cards ?
    -how did you export them, did you use the “Make PolyMesh3D” before exporting them ?
  • Also what did you use for texturing that leather ?
  • And did you sculpt those small wrinkles on skirt and leather bag manually, or using noise maker ?

Good job man :slight_smile:

I used Zbrush to baking hair cards. Zbrush has a normal material.
I used substancepainter2 for texturing that leather.
I using noise maker frist. After this I sculpt those small wrinkles on skirt and leather bag manually.

I love the attention to details in the clothing especially and in the hair. Great work!

How did u make hair card?
nice work