ZBrushCentral

warMac

Something I did to learn hard surface modeling in zbrush. The idea was to create concept sculpt then refine it and retopo it to get to the final result. Thanks :slight_smile:

Attachments

nice job.

Thanks man :slight_smile:

Nice job, I like the mix of hard surfacing with an organic feel.

Really nice job. I like the concept / design.

Your shapes and elements are really well done! Great piece!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks a lot for the appreciation guys :slight_smile: .

Here are some clay renders for warMac. Thanks :).

warMAC_front_zbrush.jpgwarMAC_3q_zbrush.jpgwarMAC_side.jpgwarMAC_back.jpg

Attachments

warMAC_front_zbrush.jpg

warMAC_3q_zbrush.jpg

warMAC_side.jpg

warMAC_back.jpg

Some workflow process I used for making warMac .

Some uses of clip curve brush. Thanks :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/Tb191epjr8g

Attachments

Awesome break down!! I really like how you use the dam standard+alt for extrudes. I’d probably of masked it but I’ll give this a try…might be better designs.

Thank you!

Thank you Rone :). And you are most welcome .

This is an amazing piece of work brotha! Thanks for the breakdown as well, really sheds some light on how you achieved this level of finish. Keep them coming man!!!

Thank you bro for the appreciation :slight_smile:

Excellent design, excellent execution :+1:

Really nice sculpt and sweet tutorial. Really loved you clipping info. What did you texture it with (e.g. Mari, Substance, Quixel, etc.)? Well deserved Top Row! :+1:

perhaps i didn’t read carefully but how was the retopo work done.

Congrats on the TOP ROW again!

Great Mech stuff and thank you for sharing!

Thanks a lot guys for the appreciation , means a lot to me :).

SoDakZBrusher : Thanks :). For the texturing I tried to take the help of zbrush,Quixel and Mari .

moonlitmaverick : Thanks :). For retopo I took the help of zbrush, maya and 3d-coat. It was my first try to do fully sculpt the hard surface in zbrush and extract the final polished look doing retopo . So, I tried different approaches to find a suitable workflow.