Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Video KrisKelly3D - Sketchbook

Hey everyone,

I decided to start a sketchbook to post some of my professional work and to get back into the ZBC community. Most of what I do is for videogame commercials and I love sharing. I'll be posting things randomly as I find back ups.

This first post is from Call of Duty - Ghosts. I know it was a while ago, but I enjoyed working on it. For the in-game cinematics my task as one of the modelers on the project was to tackle a variety of assets, both hard surface and characters. For the intro cinematic title "Ghost Stories" I need to model posed facial expression for the good and bad guys, which we called 'Death Mask'. Each 'Death Mask' was modeled from start to finish in one days time.

No Scans

You can watch the trailer here

Hope you all enjoy!

Default Call of Duty :: Nemesis

I wanted to post some more zbrush stuff. This is from the final cinematics for the NEMESIS DLC of Call of Duty: Ghost. I just worked on detailing the scan of the main female character Cross. Adding hi-resolution sculpt detail and creating facial expressions that were utilized in animation.

Here are some ZGrabs of her facial expressions.

You can watch the final product below:
    https://vimeo.com/116934020

Default Apothic Wine - Fortune Teller

I had a very great time working on this project, which was to create a Photo-real fortune teller to be used on an iPhone APP. This was a rare opportunity in which I was given free reign to build the character the way I knew best. He is only based off of one photograph, no scan were used as a base, everything was created by me. Base skin textures and pore detail with the help of maps from Texturing.xyz

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	apothic.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	393.2 KB 
ID:	503770   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	apothic2.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	321.8 KB 
ID:	503771  

Wanted to add some ZGrabs of the head sculpt for apothic

Ass you can see I used Fibermesh for the beard and eyebrows. I exported out curves the drove the rendered hairsystems in Maya.

Default Sith Twilek - Fallen Empire Cinematic Trailer

For E3 2015 Blur Studios was asked again to create a Star Wars - Old Republic trailer for Electronic Arts. For this trailer a helped by texturing the character Twi'lek, a fan favorite, for the cinematic. I also modeled and textured tech gear added to her uniform.

I also modeled and textured changes to a previous character brought back for this cinematic.