ZBrushCentral

Some of my work from 2015-2016 (Mortal Kombat X & other)

Hello ZBrushCentral!

Here is some work I created over the course of the last 2 years or so. A good amount is from Mortal Kombat X and some from other projects. I have a lot of work in progress artwork that I’ll update here as I wrap them up.

Thanks for taking a look!

Beneto_MKX_GoroA.jpgBeneto_MKX_GoroB.jpgBeneto_MKX_GoroC.jpgBeneto_MKX_GoroD.jpgBeneto_MKX_DVorahA.jpgBeneto_MKX_DVorahB.jpg

Attachments

Beneto_MKX_DVorahA.jpg

Beneto_MKX_DVorahB.jpg

Beneto_MKX_GoroA.jpg

Beneto_MKX_GoroB.jpg

Beneto_MKX_GoroC.jpg

Beneto_MKX_GoroD.jpg

Some more:

Beneto_MKX_PredatorE.jpgBeneto_MKX_PredatorD.jpgBeneto_MKX_PredatorC.jpgBeneto_MKX_PredatorB.jpgBeneto_MKX_PredatorA.jpgBeneto_MKX_Scorpion.jpg

Attachments

Beneto_MKX_PredatorA.jpg

Beneto_MKX_PredatorB.jpg

Beneto_MKX_PredatorC.jpg

Beneto_MKX_PredatorD.jpg

Beneto_MKX_PredatorE.jpg

Beneto_MKX_Scorpion.jpg

A few more:

Beneto_MKX_BodyVariationsA.jpgBeneto_MKX_BodyVariationsB.jpgBeneto_MKX_CarlWeathers.jpgBeneto_MKX_Kano.jpgBeneto_MKX_Torr.jpg

Attachments

Beneto_MKX_BodyVariationsA.jpg

Beneto_MKX_BodyVariationsB.jpg

Beneto_MKX_CarlWeathers.jpg

Beneto_MKX_Kano.jpg

Beneto_MKX_Torr.jpg

And:

Beneto_Contriciun_Quaesitor_A.jpgBeneto_Contriciun_Quaesitor_B.jpgBeneto_Contriciun_Quaesitor_D.jpgBeneto_Contriciun_UpdateE.jpgBeneto_Contriciun_UpdateC.jpg

Attachments

Beneto_Contriciun_Quaesitor_A.jpg

Beneto_Contriciun_Quaesitor_B.jpg

Beneto_Contriciun_Quaesitor_D.jpg

Beneto_Contriciun_UpdateC.jpg

Beneto_Contriciun_UpdateE.jpg

1 Like

I said this to you on the CGTalk forum but to repeat, the Mortal Kombat characters have never looked better.
I always felt Midway and then Netherrealm was behind the curve when it came to 3D. X has pushed Mortal Kombat right to the front in terms of quality and realism.
Cheers Beneto and all involved.

Really great work. Thank you for sharing.

great work! best version of Goro i’ve ever seen

Amazing work man :slight_smile:

wow really amazing

Jaw dropping work. All of these characters look stunning. Beautiful images, thanks for creating them and posting. Please don’t stop. Very inspirational!

Quick! They need your help for some of the Street Fighter characters!.. (I kid, I kid ;))

Great stuff though. And a more than well-deserved top row. Awe-inspiring.

…indeed! :sunglasses:

Cool characters!

Beautiful work!

Amazing! well deserved top row!

Wow!!! Congratz on TR :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I said this to you on the CGTalk forum but to repeat, the Mortal Kombat characters have never looked better.
I always felt Midway and then Netherrealm was behind the curve when it came to 3D. X has pushed Mortal Kombat right to the front in terms of quality and realism.
Cheers Beneto and all involved.

So true! I absolutely love the current Mortal Kombat X characters. I can not wait to see more.

Your work is outstanding! A real Flawless Victory! (Sorry, I had to) :wink:

Thank you all for your comments and taking the time to look at my work, this means a lot. And thanks a bunch for the top row spot, ZBrushCentral!

awesome characters man, wicked :+1:

Killer work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: