ZBrushCentral

Tyrande - High Priestess of Elune

Hello, guys!
Today I want to share my new project based on Warcraft universe.
I love how carefully the stories of all characters interact with each other.
Especially I love the period of Legion’s invasion on Azeroth. Tyrandre is one of my favorite characers.
To be prepared for the project I read her biography and historical background related to her to know better her personality.
The next step was to find clothing design. I chose classical white style related to official artworks.
For the face, I used photo Evangeline Lilly as a reference. I think she would be an excellent actress for Tyrandre.
One more variation of clothing of the high priestess.
6a.jpg

https://www.artstation.com/artist/larsonструда2.jpg

Attachments

6a.jpg

1 Like

george-panfilov-4a.jpggeorge-panfilov-5a.jpggeorge-panfilov-2 (1).jpggeorge-panfilov-2.jpg

Attachments

1 Like

george-panfilov-sdsdddd.jpggeorge-panfilov-1d.jpggeorge-panfilov- (1).jpggeorge-panfilov- (2).jpggeorge-panfilov-sdasdad.jpggeorge-panfilov-1a.jpggeorge-panfilov-rwerwrwr.jpggeorge-panfilov-3d.jpg

Attachments

george-panfilov-sdsdddd.jpg

george-panfilov-1d.jpg

george-panfilov- (1).jpg

george-panfilov- (2).jpg

george-panfilov-1a.jpg

george-panfilov-rwerwrwr.jpg

george-panfilov-3d.jpg

1 Like

george-panfilov-a.jpggeorge-panfilov- (1).jpggeorge-panfilov-.jpggeorge-panfilov-1a.jpggeorge-panfilov-3a.jpggeorge-panfilov-2a.jpggeorge-panfilov-azazke.jpg

Attachments

george-panfilov-.jpg

george-panfilov-1a.jpg

george-panfilov-3a.jpg

george-panfilov-2a.jpg

george-panfilov-azazke.jpg

1 Like

george-panfilov-5a1.jpg

george-panfilov-9a.jpg

Attachments

george-panfilov-11a.jpggeorge-panfilov-10a.jpggeorge-panfilov-9a.jpggeorge-panfilov-8a.jpggeorge-panfilov-1a.jpggeorge-panfilov-2a (1).jpggeorge-panfilov-3a (1).jpggeorge-panfilov-4a (1).jpg

https://www.artstation.com/artist/larson

Attachments

george-panfilov-1a.jpg

george-panfilov-2a (1).jpg

george-panfilov-3a (1).jpg

george-panfilov-4a (1).jpg

1 Like

Amazing project, beautiful on all levels. I think that it can be improved though, the deformations of elbow and knee in the rendered images look rubbery, and in other images the elbow sticking out too pointy with no obvious anatomically correct bone structures. Somehow there isn’t the same problem in the nude screenshots version where she covers her breasts. Congrats anyways, the love and patience put into it is obvious :+1:

Btw teach us how you approach low poly hair :slight_smile:

My knowledge of anatomy is not on the same level as Dmitij - Cherub Rock so I cannot argue on his remark, but I can say I really like your work here and find it exceptional in atmosphere.
I particularly love the luny colours.
And yes, I hope to see some breakdowns too…

Congrats!

very very beautiful top row

Great job I really like her

Thanks a lot guys!

great job! beautiful renders and color!

amazing project can’t wait to see a breakdown soon especially about low poly hair

great job man !! very well deserved !!

Beautifull job!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Exceptional work and well-deserved top-row!

Cheers!

Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

great job,

Very impressive!

Hey George,

Great character!! Did you make her from zero? Her hair is so beautiful, by the way. I liked her dress with ornaments too.

Nice touch!