ZBrushCentral

Flavio Novi - Sketchbook

Greetings my friends!
My name is Flavio Novi and I am a freelancer 3D Generalist Artist (more focused in Character Design) in Brazil.
Im here to show you some of my works and studies :D. All of them you can check on my Artstation or Behance. Also you can like my page of Facebook

Here is my recent Character Study called “Lizard from Hell”. Hope you enjoy!:smiley:

“Lizard from Hell”
Zbrush (BPR Render) + Photoshop

Attachments

flavio-novi-lizard-fromhell3.jpg

clay.jpg

passes-lizard.jpg

Hey guys!
This is my latest speed sculpt project based on the Demogorgon creature from Netflix series Stranger Things. Hope you like it.:cool:

You can see more of my art at artstation.com/artist/flavionovi
or
facebook.com/theartofflavionovi

ScreenShot_20160910182919.jpeg

Blind Cyclops WarriorHey Fellows! This is a personal project just for fun and training my modelling skills.
I have created the full design of this character, of course inspired in many games, books and films, like Sinbad, Jason and Argonauts and God of War.

There are a lot of things I’m gonna improve as soon as I can like breaking the symmetry (make some scars…) and of course posing it better. Maybe I’ll rig and animate…:cool:
Hope you like it!:smiley:

See more at:

flavio-novi-prancha.jpg

“Varginha case” - The “Brazilian Roswell” Alien

This is my concept based on VARGINHA UFO CASE, a famous Alien Story occurred in Brazil.
There are another things I must to do, like the details of the “triple horns” and many other fine details around the neck..:cool:
Hope you like it!:smiley:

See more at:

et_de_varginha_flavio_novi_2.jpget_de_varginha_flavio_novi_3.jpg

3d model based on Jurassic Park.
:smiley: